Random facts about yourself!

ProbablyHuman

21 hours ago, Atypique said:

Well there is Bretagne...

To keep it with childhood, my favorite teddy all time is a cat that looks like a llama. (I still use it to sleep)

i have one too! her name is Kaylee and shes a lop bunny. i still sleep with her too. i still incorporate a stuffed bunny into my characters design.

• Like 1

to keep things rolling on with the stuffed toys...

i have this sloth stuffy named Marvin that i've had for a while. i never saw them being sold again, so i'm assuming that production ceased. recently though, my friend found another one at this thrift store and bought him.

they are twins, Marvin and Tarvin <3

• Haha 1

Ah, stuffed toys... First my guardians, later friends and now my precious children.

My sons - Dragon Richard, Dinosaur Krzysztof(Chris), Rabbit Piotruś(Peter)

My daughters - Bear twins Vuur and Berri, and one and only Aśka :-)

• Like 2

On 3/2/2023 at 8:41 PM, ProbablyHuman said:

Until the age of 10, I believed Britain and the UK were two different places.

When I was five years old, my parents took me to Italy, and I expected that the Italians looked like Super Mario. I was very disappointed. Italians looked so... normal.

I also was very shocked to learn that Egypt is part of Africa.

• Like 2

Since we're on the topic of Britain and the UK... I'd always confuse France with the UK, until like the age of 9. They were pretty much the same to me. I deadass thought that Paris was somehow a part of London!!!

Oh, and about stuffed toys! I have quite a lot of them, but my favourite one is named Bartek. I've had him since I was born (funfact - my parents got it as a wedding present, instead of flowers, from one of their friends, and after I was born, they decided to give it to me). He's pretty basic. His fur is (or rather used to be) dark blond and he has this ugly, orange scaf that I can't take off because if I will, his head will probably fall off 💁‍♀️ 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I go through phases of laziness, and phases of burn-outs when I really get into something even if it's not important. There's a balance in my life, but it's weird, just like most things about me.

Edited by SkyTuneRein

• 1 month later...