Hello!

Lunar Nova

Hi I'm remotely new here and found out I was AroAce May of last year, and that I was a Sex Repulsed AroAce was about November of last year, and am Anti-Touch except for a few people. Being AroAce in a slightly homophobic household leads to awkward situations and questions, cus im so far back into the closet with my immediate family, I'm practically in Narnia. I hope to make some friends ^^

• Like 4

I'll stick with peppermint thanks though! want some hot cocoa though? my specialty! and ofc you can stay! everyone is welcome in Narnia ^^

and thank you ^^

Edited by KoconutBounty
  • Like 1

cheers! *clink* glad ya like it ^^

(fun fact i actually drink peppermint hot cocoa almost all year around because coffee and ADHD dont always like being cooperative (coffee is also just too bitter no matter what I do)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2023 at 11:59 AM, KoconutBounty said:

Hi I'm remotely new here and found out I was AroAce May of last year, and that I was a Sex Repulsed AroAce was about November of last year, and am Anti-Touch except for a few people. Being AroAce in a slightly homophobic household leads to awkward situations and questions, cus im so far back into the closet with my immediate family, I'm practically in Narnia. I hope to make some friends ^^

Welcome! What does your username mean btw? I've never heard of it before and it seems intriguing.

'KoconutBounty'? its the name of a MLP OC of mine. 'Bounty' is a chocolate coconut candy. so I spelled it 'Koconut Bounty' to hint at the fact that i like chocolate (not so much the coconut but eh). Its also the name I use for Youtube ^^

Edited by KoconutBounty
  • Like 1