Hello guys

Hi everyone on this forum! My name explains the basic gist of my orientation: I haven't a clue what the hell this "romance" others speak of is. Never felt it, probably never will. Thus, I've come to realize that I am aromantic or fall somewhere on the aromantic spectrum. But I am under no circumstances ace, and I honestly despise it when people just assume that whenever I say im aromantic. Like look at this:

bruhbruh.png.38a08af94b6e0207e8d3cde923870737.png

No, google, I did not mean that.

I enjoy Ace Attorney, Shovel Knight, Garfield, and The Simpsons. 

Edited by whatistheromance
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Keith said:

Hello and welcome on the forum!!

I ALSO LOVE GARFIELD!! And I've always wanted to play Ace Attorney 💔

If you do, don’t use an emulator. Disregarding the legality of it, most emulators are just bad. I tried and accidentally erased all my data because of a misclick.

• Sad 2

Hello and welcome! :aroicecream:

On 11/21/2022 at 9:13 PM, whatistheromance said:

If you do, don’t use an emulator. Disregarding the legality of it, most emulators are just bad. I tried and accidentally erased all my data because of a misclick.

I have to add: this isn't true for all emulators.

I used ePSXe to play Final Fantasy VII (after having played the remake) and this emulator is better than a real PlayStation: improved graphics rendering and save-snapshots.

Also Snes9x for Final Fantasy VI worked flawlessly.

Yes, downloading original ROMs / ISOs is theoretically illegal.

But I'm an aro outlaw assassin 🏴‍☠️, and it's abandonware and Square Inc. got my money for the new games anyway, so ... duh, I don't care. 😉

Ok seriously... Ace Attorney is PS4, I only have a PS5 but it should run in compatibility mode... should try it out...

Edited by DeltaAro

On 11/21/2022 at 2:13 PM, whatistheromance said:

yeah if youre bad at it sure

uh welcome lol