Koisenu Futari - anyone seen this?

OK, I guess I am probably very late on the uptake of this but there is a Japanese TV show called Koisenu Futari about 'two people who are aromantic and asexual and begin living together.'

https://mydramalist.com/713777-koi-senu-futari

It seems pretty well made from the short clips and reviews, and I'm interested in working out how to watch it form the Uk.

I was wondering if anyone else had seen this and has any opinions on it.

• Like 2

Oh yeah, I remember seeing clips and thinking ‘I need to watch this!’ But it seems like it is fan translated only at the moment and so you’ll have to do some downloading. I personally don’t like the hassle that takes, guess I’ll have to wait to see if it gets picked up by a streaming service?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Gökotta said:

If either of you (and anybody else) are still interested, I have the series and could stream it (on, say, Discord).

Cool! How would that work, do you record the stream and post a link or something? (I have only a very basic knowledge of Discord 😬)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nix said:

Cool! How would that work, do you record the stream and post a link or something? (I have only a very basic knowledge of Discord 😬)

On Discord, you would make an account and I would add you as a friend. (You can do this from your desktop browser, too, if you don't like downloading programs.) Then I'd be able to add you to a group chat and stream episodes of the series at a mutually agreed-upon time.

I could also potentially stream on Google Meet, if they have an audio sharing option and others are comfortable with attending. I'll have to look into it (and other alternatives), though.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gökotta said:

On Discord, you would make an account and I would add you as a friend. (You can do this from your desktop browser, too, if you don't like downloading programs.) Then I'd be able to add you to a group chat and stream episodes of the series at a mutually agreed-upon time.

Ah right I get it :) A mutually agreed-upon time could get tricky but then again there is a monthly Google Meet that seems to work well for all the different time zones 🤔

If you want to look for alternatives that would be cool but please don’t feel obliged!

• 3 months later...