Plans for Aro Week 2022

17 hours ago, blueberrydragon said:

I have a week off of school, so I'm just planning to relax at home, feel proud, and give myself a break since I've been really busy!

Great, seems like the aro gods lined that up really nicely for you

13 hours ago, crow said:

I'm vice president of my school's GSA so I'm going to be making people aware of me and the rest of the aromantic spectrum there.

Fantastic stuff, hope that goes well for you

• Like 2

If I wasn't scammed on the book "Loveless" by Alice Oseman, then I'd be reading the book by Aro Week. If I was scammed, then I would move on to PLAN B. Which is me spending most of the week in my room drawing Aro art while overdosing on caffeine(I'm not even supposed to have any).

• Like 3

Forgot to even say what I plan to do.

1. make that damn aro ring I've been threatening to do for nearly a year

2. write a bit more about single manhood, I've been happy getting involved with aro blogging and carnival of aros but there are a few things I want to write separately.

3. relax and drink hot chocolate

• Like 3

On 1/17/2022 at 1:18 PM, roboticanary said:

In about a months time Aromantic Spectrum Awareness Week is going to be happening.

I was wondering if this is something people are interested in or are going to be doing anything for. If so it would be cool to hear what you are planning to do.

I’m most likely going to have schoolwork to manage, b u t, I might bake something. Maybe lime bars, lemon bars, or banana muffins. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, aroace_auncle said:

b u t, I might bake something. Maybe lime bars, lemon bars, or banana muffins. 

That sounds fantastic.

Also good that someone else knows about banana muffins. My family loves them and whenever I mention them to friends they say they  have never tried them.

• 7 months later...