Squish and Blush?

BloodyBlood

Hi! thats right im alloromantic but i had some question about my squish, or idk crush im not sure, i wanted is it normal u blush and feel like ur face/head burning when talking to them, thinking about them or its mean its crush? cause i heard there is some people who has crush on her and i surprised but did not felt sad jealous etc it was more like indifferent, okay with 

anway srry for my weird question!

Not sure.

I guess some people do blush when they have a crush on someone but I always thought that was more a nerves or embarrassment thing. I personally have never had that happen to me but I guess there is no reason someone couldn't feel that sort of reaction in a strong friendship.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BloodyBlood said:

mhm srry for bad question

no need to apologize! i agree with the comment above, while blushing is a common thing in crushes, it doesn't neccessarily mean there's attraction.

• Like 1

I never heard of somebody blushing because of a squish. But it doesn’t seem implausible that this could happen. Sadly, there aren’t that many descriptions what squishes are like anyway (contrary to crushes).

• Like 1