Aromantic moments 3 (draft)

Hey
I'm in the process of making the third aromantic moments compilation video. All the details are not done yet but please give it a look and tell me what you think. I'm mostly interested in getting input about the pace of the text for the written content. What do you think personally, too slow, too fast?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Holmbo said:

I'm mostly interested in getting input about the pace of the text for the written content. What do you think personally, too slow, too fast?

I didn't find it too fast. I could always read it the text and it stayed around long enough before moving to the next clip.

I guess I found it slightly slow but I am a native English speaker and can read fairly fast so I don't think it would be good to speed it up on my reckoning. Maybe if a few other people say its slow go for it but it wasn't a trouble.

Not native English speaker here (though a lot of experience reading things on screen lol, because usually I put the subtitles to help me understand what the people are saying) For me the speed was great except for the last one, I only had the time to read the first half and barely. However the Loveless one fits perfectly for me, the sentences appearing almost when I finished the first phrase. I also really lije how it appears on screen, in particular the little suspension sometimes, it was like miming the voice of the person.

Also I know it is too late for a video (and probably too short anyway), but as I see the miraculous clip, I wanted to say it is kinda confirmed Plagg is aro : in season 4, in a scene, it is revealed the kwamis don't fall in love. So they all are aros. I know some people could argue this is representation as they are not humans, but for me they are shown to have all the emotions and to react as human beings, so I do consider it representation and I am very happy (and all the fandom is in denial because their ship was destroyed). Sorry if it felt random but I wanted to celebrate a bit.

• Thanks 1