Sup

ravensong

Sup, Im Raven, Im 22 years old, my pronouns are He/they, im from Texas, and i just learned today that i might actually be aromantic???? 

Ive identified as asexual for a while now, but i just had the realization that i might also be aro. I've known about aromanticism for about as long as ive identified as ace, but i just dismissed it, cause surely i experienced romantic attraction. Today i realized that all of my "romantic" relationships have just been friendships with kissing. 

I like knitting, my chemical romance, pokemon, and the borderlands games, among other things. I hope to find some friends maybe? and learn some more about being aro and what that means!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ravensong said:

Today i realized that all of my "romantic" relationships have just been friendships with kissing. 

GOD I feel that so much!

Anyway, welcome to the community! I haven't been here for long, but as far as I can tell you'll fit in just fine.

Being on this form has helped me accept myself better, so I highly recommend reading through as many forms posts as possible. Good luck on your journey my dude!

Welcome, hope you enjoy being here. from the short time I have been on this place has been nothing but welcoming so I am sure you will be able to make friends here.

5 hours ago, ravensong said:

cause surely i experienced romantic attraction

Oh yes, that sounds familiar. surely, surely... wait, hang on do I?