I'm Mel and I'm new here!

Mel

Heyo, I'm Mel! I'm demiromantic, ace, and genderqueer (and questioning)! I go by she/her, they/them, and he/him pronouns. While I don't feel comfortable giving my specific age I will say that I am a minor. I'm a little nervous as this is my first time doing anything on this site

I've known (or at least thought) that I am aromantic for a few years now- since around 2016-2017 I believe. I only did find out I was specifically demiromantic though only a few months ago because I got a crush on two friends I knew/know really well (at the same time,, ,) (I also identified as biromantic too but I read a bit of the list of romantic attractions and I'm slightly confused. I just thought it was like, bisexual but for romantic attraction, but it's not??)

Anyways, onto other stuff about me! I like playing games a lot (such as Minecraft lol), and I'm even learning how to code (I'm learning javascript atm)! I also do art as a hobby. It primarily tends to be digital, though I normally sketch stuff out traditionally. I know I have more I could say about myself but suddenly my brain isn't providing me with good enough ideas or words so Imma just leave this here ig! 

hey!  don't be nervous, it's chill here.  

16 hours ago, Mel said:

(I also identified as biromantic too but I read a bit of the list of romantic attractions and I'm slightly confused. I just thought it was like, bisexual but for romantic attraction, but it's not??)

sorry, is it not?  romantically attracted to two genders?  i'm not bi-anything but i feel like all the prefixes apply the same way to romantic and sexual orientations.

anyway, welcome.

Hey there Mel ^^ you don't have to be nervous in here. We are all a community and we want to help each other whenever we can. Glad you found this site and welcome! On the labels, the prefix means the same in both romantic and sexual so a bi-sexual/romantic is someone that is attracted to two genders sexually/romantic. The labels are tricky to understand sometimes but any specific question just ask it and we'll do our best to help you understand.