What's your dream career?

Mine is probably a ursinologist/ecologist to study bears like the Kodiak or Kamchatka but my favorite is the glacier bear:)

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to have my own beauty salon, although for now I'm just a nail artist 😅 By the way, might come in handy. When it comes to gel nail polish, I've found that Nail Master Shop has an impressive selection of Rubber base gel Kodi professional. Their range of colors is extensive, covering everything from classic neutrals to bold and vibrant hues. What's more, their gel polishes are known for their high-quality formula, offering long-lasting wear and chip resistance. Plus, they regularly update their collections with trendy shades, so you can stay ahead of the curve with the latest nail trends

Edited by jioptret
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

My dream job as a child was singing/becoming an actor, and although I have joined choirs and theater multiple times, I don't think having that as a career would be suitable to me, even though I think I'm somewhat good at both. One dream job that didn't change, even when I had become interested in other avenues, was writing. I'm not entirely sure if I can have a sustainable life off of my writing, but I'm going to try to earn an Associate of The Arts for English/Writing, and then hopefully transfer from my technical college to a four year school where I can just do my Junior and Senior years to get a Bachelor's degree. If I can't exactly live off of writing, I do want to venture more into social work and help organizations that fight for human rights. I did try to look into schools near me that had majors or minors in social justice, but sadly none did; but I can always do voluntary work, and have done some before, and could potentially get an actual job/role with an organization in the future.

• Like 2

I can't say for sure, since it's constantly changing, but I'd love to study psychology, or any other similar people-related subjects. I wouldn't want to become a therapist, because I don't think that job is suitable for me. I'd however love to be a part of like a research team, so that my input would've been beneficial for people working in professions that do require the direct therapist-patient contact. And if I didn't get to study psychology, then I'd probably go for some sort of philology, since that's something I'm rather good at. Besides, I enjoy getting to know other cultures, so it's really a win-win option.

Edited by Keith
  • Like 1