Just realized I should introduce myself

Hello there. My name is Korbin and it feels good to say that. I'm 19, trans (pronouns he/they), as well as aromantic and bi. I have a bunch of hobbies though they mostly center around drawing and writing. I actually hope to be an author someday, and I'm starting on a book now! Other interests of mine are science and dnd. I'm open for messages anytime, though it's not guaranteed I'll be on to see them.

• Like 1

Hello there Korbin, my alias is Blake cuz i like RWBY. Glad you found this forum. I like to write poems from now and then. And i play dnd too but my current session is on hold until May so I can finish university first. Also yeah being on every minute of our life here would mean we can't enjoy being aro so go and live life (while visiting here from now and then ^^). 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2020 at 12:03 PM, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Hello! Always good to meet other allo aros. What class do you main?

Woa I uhhh dunno how to reply properly on mobile at all lol, I didn't get any of these notifs previously!! I usually main paladins or mages...! In less professional games I main rogues or bard-like rogues. 

On 3/10/2020 at 12:29 PM, Raphael said:

Hey Korbin! I love your name! And yay for bi aro enbies!!! What do you (mainly) like to write?

I usually like to wrote found family stories. I also love themes of horror and suspense which can be quite the things to try smushing together. I love writing Sci-Fi as well and am currently writing a bit of a western fantasy with a lot of adoptive and found family themes. 

Edit: btw, tysm!!!! It took me actual years to settle on this name and I'm glad others like it!! Also bi aro enbies... I love that we're more common than I thought.

On 3/10/2020 at 11:21 AM, Blake said:

Hello there Korbin, my alias is Blake cuz i like RWBY. Glad you found this forum. I like to write poems from now and then. And i play dnd too but my current session is on hold until May so I can finish university first. Also yeah being on every minute of our life here would mean we can't enjoy being aro so go and live life (while visiting here from now and then ^^). 

Ugh I feel that. My sessions are also on hold, especially given the whole coronavirus deal going on too. I'm thinking I'll DM a game at home between my family. Maybe I can get my grandmother to participate if I ask nicely...

Anyways, it's so nice to meet you, Blake!! I've heard of rbwy though I've never watched it, think it's worth checking out? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2020 at 11:54 PM, Korbin said:

Anyways, it's so nice to meet you, Blake!! I've heard of rbwy though I've never watched it, think it's worth checking out? 

Oh yes RWBY is one of my fave series. It is the one of two who i see only when I am with my friends because we live it up. Reccomend it if you like some really good battle scenes. It started as a small project and was made with CGI instead of regular animation but the art now is some levels above the original. Give it a go ^^ I think you will enjoy it.