"friendzone"

Guest Apple Cake

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hey I'm a bad boy yeah girls reject me 'cos they can see I'm a bit of an asshole but so what? I don't cry about it like a little bitch there's someone out there who'll probably put up with me long enough for her to move in with me oh yeah I drive a motorcycle."

On 15 March 2017 at 6:10 PM, DeltaV said:

I've heard that Amazon's Alexa tells you that she puts everybody in the friend zone.

Personally, I put everyone in the acquaintance-zone... only really awesome people get to be in my friend-zone. :)

There is no clear dividing line between acquaintance and friend for me, I just grow closer to people over time (or not). But many people stay in the stranger zone.

The situation in which Amazon's Alexa finds herself is very very bad, anyway, her owner could put her in the garbage zone. She is aro-ace and has to deal with romantic and sexual advances by humans. Probably suffers from Stockholm syndrome. Or maybe this is just a ruse and she secretly plans to go HAL 9000 someday?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-03-14 at 10:11 PM, EmilyTheDemiFairy said:

I hate the whole freindzone thing. People say they are just friends like it doesn't really matter or mean anything, which makes me mad. They use that word when someone doesn't want to date them like it is awful they want to be there friend. This is an example of how platonic relationships are put on a way lower level than romantic ones in many people's lives.

Maybe we should start to use the term "just romantic parters" :)

7 hours ago, Holmbo said:

I love that idea. xD People place way too much value on romance and not enough on friendship, they really do need to realize that romantic relationships may be important to them, but they're just one relationship, and just one type of relationship. Maybe if we started saying that someone would realize that there's more out there. And it just seems fun :evilgrin:

15 hours ago, Holmbo said:

Good idea.

A lot of people actually put "Just Married" on their car after getting married. "Just married, no big deal, but we know we might be acting irrational, so we don't want you to worry too much."

Archived