aro_elise

Sexual orientation as related to romantic orientation

Sexual orientation as related to romantic orientation  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The thing is : I usually use "aro" for me. Just that. The farthest i will go is "aro allo". My sexual orientation is vague... and i could not give you a clear label (like bi, pan, "attracted to feminine" , etc...) but somehow i feel like this is tied to my aromantism so 🤷‍♂️

1. Once I found out not all people like women (I'm a ciswoman) and just decide to be with men because pregnancy I found I was bi and never questioned. I had times when I dated more women or more men but that was usually because of all the hate I got from lgbtq+ community for being bi, or having had bad experience with men

2. In secondary school (14yo) I thought I loved a guy I was in relationship with. It started being fwb and he pushed on relationship because he was a possessive piece of shit. In the end I realised I kept getting addicted to people who show me any kind of attention and hug me.

Then I dated a woman and I never thought about it, it was just sex for me as we didn't even know each other. We broke up because she thought I was using her.

And finally being 22 I realised you can get sex and hugs without romantic  relationships and I settled for aro label, which I was never sure about because what if I fall in love with a good friend one day?

3. Completely separate. I'm a highly sexual person and love hugging, which is sexual for me.