Moral foundations test

BlueKumul

• 2 weeks later...

I got highest care as well, but I kept wanting more information on the questions. Like, do they know how to cook the dog meat? When Sarah gets drunk at the bar, is she drunk enough to not consent or is this question about polyamory? When the parents buy all the action figures, don't most of the kids in the class already have them and might'nt Timmy share his own toys with his friends? When Tom sleeps with another woman, was exclusivity implied and this was a case of cheating because of semantics, or did he think they were in an open relationship? In Emma and Cindy's job, what type of industry is it, because some industries like modelling or face-to-face social industries would benefit from increased 'traditional' attractiveness? When Brian argues with law enforcement, is it because he's trying to get out of something illegal or protesting for his rights or... what is this situation? With Bob and Pam and the money distribution, what are there ages, who has done the most work, will their father redistribute if he finds out Bob has done it unfairly xD? I just... ergh

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2019 at 9:31 PM, omnisexyowl said:

I got highest care as well, but I kept wanting more information on the questions. Like, do they know how to cook the dog meat? When Sarah gets drunk at the bar, is she drunk enough to not consent or is this question about polyamory? When the parents buy all the action figures, don't most of the kids in the class already have them and might'nt Timmy share his own toys with his friends? When Tom sleeps with another woman, was exclusivity implied and this was a case of cheating because of semantics, or did he think they were in an open relationship? In Emma and Cindy's job, what type of industry is it, because some industries like modelling or face-to-face social industries would benefit from increased 'traditional' attractiveness? When Brian argues with law enforcement, is it because he's trying to get out of something illegal or protesting for his rights or... what is this situation? With Bob and Pam and the money distribution, what are there ages, who has done the most work, will their father redistribute if he finds out Bob has done it unfairly xD? I just... ergh

Yeah, I was just thinking the same when going through these questions because I can't help but question what info is missing and the "what-ifs". I left a couple of middle neutral picks because of this instead of an "OK" and "Not OK".

Your scores:

• Care 69%
  • Fairness 67%
  • Purity 56%
  • Loyalty 42%
  • Authority 44%
  • Liberty 58%

Your strongest moral foundation is Care.

Your morality is closest to that of a Left-Liberal.

Not sure how accurate this test is since some of the statements either don't provide enough details or doesn't expose the motive of the person/situation. Maybe they'll make it more consistent in the future? Idk some of these are pretty weird and makes me feel judgemental for trying to decide sometimes.

• Like 1

Care 100%

Loyalty 50%

Fairness 83%

Authority 67%

Purity 72%

Liberty 42%

ok then I guess I'm extremely caring huh

My morality is closest to a Left-Liberal

my Care stat is through the roof but my Liberty stat is low making my life a constant state of needing to help and not wanting to help

• 1 month later...

Care 86%

Loyalty 25%

Fairness 58%

Authority 48%

Purity 72%

Liberty 44%

Your strongest moral foundation is Care.

Your morality is...you guessed it... closest to that of a Left-Liberal.?

How interesting that so many of us got similar results. 

• Haha 1

On 11/27/2019 at 5:09 AM, Cheerio said:

How interesting that so many of us got similar results. 

I don't think all aros share the same worldview, I'd love to see more diversity of ideas on the board.

1 hour ago, Blazkovitz said:

I don't think all aros share the same worldview, I'd love to see more diversity of ideas on the board.

Oh, don't worry, I'm well aware that not everyone shares the same worldview! Otherwise, there wouldn't be a variety of possible outcomes.

Even among those who got caring/left liberal, you can tell that we answered the questions somewhat differently based on the percentages themselves. I just thought it was funny how recurring those results were. 

13 minutes ago, Cheerio said:

Oh, don't worry, I'm well aware that not everyone shares the same worldview! Otherwise, there wouldn't be a variety of possible outcomes.

Even among those who got caring/left liberal, you can tell that we answered the questions somewhat differently based on the percentages themselves. I just thought it was funny how recurring those results were. 

There are no two people with the same worldview, but I wanted to say the board would benefit from having more people whose moral ideas are based e.g. on fairness :)

1 minute ago, Blazkovitz said:

There are no two people with the same worldview, but I wanted to say the board would benefit from having more people whose moral ideas are based e.g. on fairness :)

Yep, that'd be cool as well! I'm sure there will be more variety once more people take it!

• Like 1