Nobody is perfect

Apathetic Echidna

I just thought it would be fun to have a place where we can share our imperfections and failures unrelated to all the emotional stuff of the rest of the site. Maybe people can come here to feel better seeing other's humorous things, or just to get something off your chest. Maybe come for a bit of commiseration. 

Me? well I just killed a pumpkin. I have no idea how or why, but it is clearly dead.

It's a very impressively dead pumpkin.

Last week I was doing my laundry and had to wash a blanket that I don't normally wash because I spilled something on it. I couldn't remember if it was supposed to go in the dryer, but I am a college student and my room, while normally plenty large, does not have enough space to drape a wet blanket over stuff until I dries, so I put it in anyway (it was on low) with the rest of my stuff (laundry is expensive!). Turns out it was not supposed to go in the dryer. The blanket is alright, I think (I haven't checked it too thoroughly), but everything else now has fuzzy purple spots on it where I think the fuzz came off and melted slightly in the heat of the dryer.

11 hours ago, Star Girl said:

It's a very impressively dead pumpkin.

11 hours ago, Zorcodtoa said:

a new dish. Call it the "zucca fiasco".

Thank you. We still haven't managed to work out how it happened and particularly how fast it happened (less than 20 minutes)...and why it only happened to that one half of the pumpkin on the tray....but yes the mysterious charcoal black pumpkin juice meringue was truly a curious fiasco. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived