Where are your strongest relationships?

Where are your strongest relationships?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Being aromantic, and so mostly out of the loop for romantic partnering, I am wondering what our close relationships are like for all the members of this site. Who is your closest person? do you have many close people so it is hard to choose? or do you only have one or two close people while everyone else is a bit more distant? Are you happy with what you have or do you yearn for something different? 

No need to comment unless you want to. 

my stongest relation is and always has been with myself. I have a lot of difficulty communicating with others, but my relationship with myself has always been strong, even in my weakest moments - especially then, was my relationship with myself critical in comparison to others.

I have never really felt strong in any of my relationships with others. 

1 hour ago, Apathetic Echidna said:

I sort of feel sad that no one so far is 'living the dream'

don't worry, I have arrived ;)

checked off "other" and "yes" and "living the dream"

On 2017-10-22 at 4:59 PM, cute kitty Meow! Mewo! said:

my stongest relation is and always has been with myself. I have a lot of difficulty communicating with others, but my relationship with myself has always been strong, even in my weakest moments - especially then, was my relationship with myself critical in comparison to others.

I think that's very good. Your best friend really should be yourself :)
I'm also a very good friend to myself, a tough love kinda friend, but always attentive and with high regards.

I'm very close with a few different people but in different ways/for different reasons. I would like to live with my friend some day (it isn't really an option at the moment), but I'm also okay the way things are now.

Archived