do you guys know what this means?

alexander987

the other day i  was staring into space and i was staring at the trash can and the girl i liked was walking by and she was looking at me while i was staring at the trash can. then later i was staring at the wall and when i looked over i saw her looking at me and smiling while she had her hands on her head. then the next day ‘she said i dont know why he looks at me” .

I am guessing here but it seems like the girl likes the character who is narrating, and so notices every single time their face/eyes are vaguely pointed in her direction. So even when she is just moving past while the other person is staring at other things she sees the eyes as looking at her. 

But that is a damn confusing way to write. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2017 at 6:33 AM, Apathetic Echidna said:

I am guessing here but it seems like the girl likes the character who is narrating, and so notices every single time their face/eyes are vaguely pointed in her direction. So even when she is just moving past while the other person is staring at other things she sees the eyes as looking at her. 

But that is a damn confusing way to write. 

yeah but the other day when i went out with my friends at the mall i turn around & saw a guy looking at me but then looked away. so i guess she was there & saw me & said something so maybe thats why he looking at me. but idk i only saw a guy there & not here & maybe she hide behind him or something. so im not sure?

On 31/10/2017 at 7:09 AM, alexander987 said:

saw a guy looking at me but then looked away. so i guess she was there & saw me & said something so maybe thats why he looking at me. but idk i only saw a guy there & not here & maybe she hide behind him or something. so im not sure?

so she wasn't there? and it was some random staring? 

In groups of people many people stare at strangers for basically no reason but then get embarrassed when they are caught. Were you wearing clothing with text they were perhaps trying to read? or maybe wearing something that shines? shiny things do tend to catch the attention and have the power to mesmerise bored people

Archived