Spudpocalypse!

owl

Spudpocalypse  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After the recent events in Arocalypse's chat - should we allow this site to be taken over by Spud and clones in a "spudpocalypse"?

They need a home after the terrible blight epidemic... Shall this be it?

Hello, I am Sir Epic Dank Potato Meme Lord of AVEN and Arocalypse Chat. I have a message for everyone who is here on this thread. My kind has been wiped out by a terrible epidemic. Me and my asexually-reproduced clones need a place to stay. We thought that Arocalypse would be a perfect fit. A new, nurturing community just for us small potatoes. If you would like to see the results that this horrible epidemic has had on our thriving community, please don't hesitate to ask. Any questions are welcome. Don't turn away the kawaii potatoes. Support Spud for Prez 2k16!

12 hours ago, CleoDaDalek said:

Needs more Dalek :3

I will cooperate with the dalek race...

12 hours ago, Tal Shi'ar said:

Needs more turtle power.

And the turtle race...

I want to thank Zernadog, Simowl, and RedNeko for having Spudpocalypse support in their signatures! If anyone believes that the Spudpocalypse is inevitable or that Spud for Prez 2K16 is a good cause, make sure to also put that in your signature ;) 

If you cannot, support me by posting on this thread!

Thank you so much to all of my supporters! The clones and I really appreciate your help in spreading our message.

Okay, if anyone wants to join in their support, say the following pledge:

"I support the Spudpocalypse and all of the spud clones that sprouted from the spuddy, salty and squishy earth and all of the spudpocarolypses identities."

Record it using Vocaroo and then post it on here or the voice thread. Alternatively, just try and pronounce "spudpocarolypses." To see examples of this, see 

Archived