Why does the above post offend you?

Arocalypse

👀 offensiv

You are the one that has been on the front line of this fight and is still fighting to the end with the right to defend your life in this country as you have done for a while and I am so glad to see that your family has finally come together and that your life has come together and your life is in order and that your life will continue as a whole as well and I am proud to say it and that your life was a little better when I had my family and friends in my family together I know I am so happy for your life to live in this moment I know that you’re in my heart I am proud that you’re a very special place in the past I love to be in the future I am very happy for your life and I’m very happy for me to see your life and you have been blessed and happy to hear from your mom is a great life and you will die in this world and you have an awesome life and you have always been there for me I am very proud to have been blessed with the most important things like death is the most beautiful heart is the best friend I am very blessed 

shit.

5 hours ago, N1GHTM4R3 said:

Go get offended by it.

im offended that there isn’t there a key for the > with a line underneath. apple needs to make it so u can tap and hold the > key and get the underlined > like how you can for stuff like ≈, ≠, ‰, », and ¿

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, smac n cheese said:

I'M OFFENDED BC I DON'T KNOW ANYONE ON HERE WHO READS WOF

I'm offended that you assume I haven't been obsessing over WoF since it first came out

29 minutes ago, smac n cheese said:

I'M OFFENDED BC I DON'T KNOW ANYONE ON HERE WHO READS WOF

im offended that u would assume that

1 hour ago, smac n cheese said:

I'M OFFENDED I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!!!

I'm offended at how much I love your new pfp! (It's Sunny right?) (I feel like I'm not fitting into the thread topic anymore lol)

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Fox said:

I'm offended at how much I love your new pfp! (It's Sunny right?) (I feel like I'm not fitting into the thread topic anymore lol)

I'm offended you're right, I love Sunny! (I'll make a wof thread don't worry)

• Like 1

I'm offended that I spent a whole morning trying to save my backyard from Ohio weather (sunny and warm one day, and then the next you wake up to the wind trying to throw a tree at your house)

Edited by P4R4D0X

8 hours ago, P4R4D0X said:

I'm offended that I spent a whole morning trying to save my backyard from Ohio weather (sunny and warm one day, and then the next you wake up to the wind trying to throw a tree at your house)

I'm offended that I'm gonna be in Ohio tomorrow and I'll have to deal with that! (but I get to see my grandma yay!)

• Like 1