Hello!

deltaX

A lot of people here might already know me from my involvement in AVEN, but I wanted to write an introduction here anyway.  I'm an aromantic asexual 21 year-old, and although I'm not out to many people in real life, my aromantic identity is incredibly important to me.  I was a member of AroPlane the original Arocalypse before they lost their domain names, and I thought having a forum to discuss aromanticism was incredibly useful.  I might not ever be as active here as I am on AVEN, but I'll certainly be keeping up with things here, and participating whenever I can.  I'm very excited to have somewhere besides AVEN to discuss aromanticism again! :)

It's always nice to see a familiar face back on the aromantic boards. :) Do we officially count as the old guard for being part of the old aro boards? Do we get license to start saying things like  "back in my day, we had an aardvark represent aromanticism"?

Regardless, welcome! :)

It's always nice to see you in aro places too!  It still seems like it was so recently that I figured everything all out, but having identified as aro for almost 2 years and being a part of the original forums I guess I am relatively old to this community.  I look forward to the day I have the oppurtunity to use "back in my day..." in aro spaces :P

4 minutes ago, Spud said:

If ice cream becomes a thing, I will die. I thought of that in about 2 seconds because cake counterpart = ice cream haha.

Why not make it a thing :DDDD I've never seen anyone else claiming it for their orientation! And since this is a new forum it would be a golden opportunity! SPREAD THE ICECREAM! (ok, will calm myself down now....) 

Just now, DannyFenton123 said:

I think somebody else said something to that effect. Either way, that's what I'm going with now as a backstory to Aro icecream.

Now I really wanna make an icecream thread, but there's no off topic yet xD

Me too xD Soon soon 

1 minute ago, DannyFenton123 said:

I think somebody else said something to that effect. Either way, that's what I'm going with now as a backstory to Aro icecream.

Now I really wanna make an icecream thread, but there's no off topic yet xD

I was about to say the same thing xD

Ninja'd. But yeah, we should make a thread about this haha

I'm amazed that I ninja'd everyone to the whole "crying while eating ice cream" cliche :P

Besides, aros have a way of getting called frigid from time to time, so why not celebrate with something that would actually be frigid? 

I'm pretty sure that ice cream thread is going to be legen-dairy!

1 minute ago, Mezzo Forte said:

I'm amazed that I ninja'd everyone to the whole "crying while eating ice cream" cliche :P

Besides, aros have a way of getting called frigid from time to time, so why not celebrate with something that would actually be frigid? 

I'm pretty sure that ice cream thread is going to be legen-dairy!

I approve of this pun.

Archived