AROMANTIC TEENS :D

Hey guys, I'm 14, a teen myself, so this is a safe space i made for yall aro ppl or ace ppl or both to talk about your feelings.

----

I can share by saying sex ed was hell bc my feelings felt invalidated when my teachers invalidated them. ppl also say im too young.

---

Memes and game reccomendations greatly allowed too

btw anyone do debate??

14 minutes ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Hi! I attempt to do debate but I am not good at it lol. What's been your favourite motion so far? 

Also, there is another sub forum for teens under Off Topic which you might enjoy checking out!

Thx for the idea!! 

I do world schools debate but my favorite topic must be THBT children should have the right to get paid to go to school lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, SirWalterTheThird said:

Thx for the idea!! 

I do world schools debate but my favorite topic must be THBT children should have the right to get paid to go to school lol

Ohhh that's an interesting one, were you aff or neg?

Technically not a teen yet but we're gonna ignore that

Had human growth and development on thursday...

How to traumatize the average 6th grade girl at my school: whisper "wet dreams" into their ear.

How to traumatize the average 6th grade boy at my school: whisper "menstruation" into their ear.

Man am I happy that I read anatomy books before I knew how traumatizing and gross learning about sex was. Prior knowledge really offsets the weirdness of it.

3 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Ohhh that's an interesting one, were you aff or neg?

Neg sadly, but it was a great debate 

2 hours ago, P4R4D0X said:

How to traumatize the average 6th grade girl at my school: whisper "wet dreams" into their ear.

How to traumatize the average 6th grade boy at my school: whisper "menstruation" into their ear.

Man am I happy that I read anatomy books before I knew how traumatizing and gross learning about sex was. Prior knowledge really offsets the weirdness of it.

LOL that's like the average middle school experience

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SirWalterTheThird said:

THBT children should have the right to get paid to go to school lol

We don't get paid for school, but we do have this:

Screenshot_20240511-212227_kindlephoto-39650451.png.2c443a86d99426da0f09ba9fc6164a49.png

:0

• 3 weeks later...

I do debate! During sex ed class was awful for me too, especially when we were learning about LGBTQ and they gave the wrong definition and I couldn't say anything becuase our teacher won't let us speak in class

• Like 2

I also do debate it’s very interesting and has really let me come out of my shell (pun def intended)

Yh our class thought that Asexual meant Agender and I gave the correct definition so yay but I got bullied so… sad…

also I got into an argument with this kinda like “popular” mean girl about there being infinite genders she said two lol

scientifically there are three sexes…

Male Female and Inter-Sex

and then she said sex and gender were the same

so not true!!!

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, my class are really misinformed and i would be bullied if I corrected them (because I'm really unpopular anyway becuase of my obsessive intrest in minecraft and harry potter) 

• Like 1

On 5/12/2024 at 12:31 AM, P4R4D0X said:

Just curious do you traumatise the enbies or are they safe. Or like is it not a safe space or like what. At my school I have to go by she her pronouns as it’s a more conservative school. It’s terror and you get bullied. At least I have my grayrose qpr. 

But I mean I also don’t feel valid as I dress more feminine but I kinda have to and my mom won’t let me get cargo pants for the pockets so Yh I’m obsessed with pockets I guess you could say I’m like neith (for my fellow uncle Rick stans), also there is this like closeted queers of (my grade) think that me and my qpr founded but it’s just like we play shell shockers with each other at lunch and watch twoset violin. So Yh…

On 6/16/2024 at 3:54 PM, Random-Aroace said:

Yh I’m obsessed with pockets

Another pockets person!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think there are any enbies that have actually come out at my school. There is a trans boy tho, but the opinions on his existence is... not the best. I honestly don't know what happens to the not cis ppl at my school. There was this overnight camp that we got to attend once where the girls slept in a room with other girls, and the same for boys sleeping w/ boys, and that one transmasc guy got to sleep w/ the teachers.

On 6/14/2024 at 9:57 AM, Random-Aroace said:

You like Harry Potter

me as well 

I’m ravenclaw

Yay more people who like Harry Potter!!😁🪄I'm Gryffindor by the way

• 2 weeks later...

Potter head No. 4 is here!

Ravenclaw, although it took forever to figure out (supposedly I have traits of all 4)