Jump to content

AROMANTIC TEENS :D


Recommended Posts

Hey guys, I'm 14, a teen myself, so this is a safe space i made for yall aro ppl or ace ppl or both to talk about your feelings.

----

I can share by saying sex ed was hell bc my feelings felt invalidated when my teachers invalidated them. ppl also say im too young.

---

Memes and game reccomendations greatly allowed too

btw anyone do debate??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Hi! I attempt to do debate but I am not good at it lol. What's been your favourite motion so far? 

Also, there is another sub forum for teens under Off Topic which you might enjoy checking out!

Thx for the idea!! 

I do world schools debate but my favorite topic must be THBT children should have the right to get paid to go to school lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, SirWalterTheThird said:

Thx for the idea!! 

I do world schools debate but my favorite topic must be THBT children should have the right to get paid to go to school lol

Ohhh that's an interesting one, were you aff or neg?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Technically not a teen yet but we're gonna ignore that

 

Had human growth and development on thursday...

How to traumatize the average 6th grade girl at my school: whisper "wet dreams" into their ear.

How to traumatize the average 6th grade boy at my school: whisper "menstruation" into their ear.

Man am I happy that I read anatomy books before I knew how traumatizing and gross learning about sex was. Prior knowledge really offsets the weirdness of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, allhailtheglowcloud said:

Ohhh that's an interesting one, were you aff or neg?

Neg sadly, but it was a great debate 

2 hours ago, P4R4D0X said:

Technically not a teen yet but we're gonna ignore that

 

Had human growth and development on thursday...

How to traumatize the average 6th grade girl at my school: whisper "wet dreams" into their ear.

How to traumatize the average 6th grade boy at my school: whisper "menstruation" into their ear.

Man am I happy that I read anatomy books before I knew how traumatizing and gross learning about sex was. Prior knowledge really offsets the weirdness of it.

LOL that's like the average middle school experience

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SirWalterTheThird said:

THBT children should have the right to get paid to go to school lol

We don't get paid for school, but we do have this:

Screenshot_20240511-212227_kindlephoto-39650451.png.2c443a86d99426da0f09ba9fc6164a49.png

:0

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...