High school conversations

Ady

Question

Hi, I recently (6 months ago) found out that I am probably arospec-acespec. And I would like to ask you about your experiences, because at my school there are just 2 topics people talk about. One of them is school (test, homework, etc.) and the second are relationships. They talk a lot aboit things I do not get, like I understand what they are talking about, but it is more like I know the definition and not the meaning if that make sense. And because of it I have problems with engaging in this types of conversations (I have the problem since the conversations started). So do you have similar experience? Or some advice how to be confortable in this conversations without outing yourself.

PS: sorry for english, it is not my native language.

5 answers to this question

I have labeled myself as a ''Professional wingman'' as a running gag because I help my friends ask people out and stuff, but I definitely have no idea what is really happening when it comes to flirting or relationships. I still sometimes ask my friends about how a crush feels and they describe bizarre things that sound unhealthy but oh well apparently that is normal... I'm definitely kinda sick of the ''oooh who's your crush??'' question though...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/15/2023 at 4:41 PM, Ady said:

Hi, I recently (6 months ago) found out that I am probably arospec-acespec. And I would like to ask you about your experiences, because at my school there are just 2 topics people talk about. One of them is school (test, homework, etc.) and the second are relationships. They talk a lot aboit things I do not get, like I understand what they are talking about, but it is more like I know the definition and not the meaning if that make sense. And because of it I have problems with engaging in this types of conversations (I have the problem since the conversations started). So do you have similar experience? Or some advice how to be confortable in this conversations without outing yourself.

High school conversations are crucial for shaping opinions and perspectives. In my experience, engaging discussions have been pivotal. However, it's equally important to navigate academic challenges. I've found top essay writing service reviews invaluable for choosing reliable assistance. These reviews provide a compass, ensuring academic success without compromising integrity. It's essential for students to share resources that empower them to excel academically while fostering meaningful dialogues.

PS: sorry for english, it is not my native language.

It's completely normal to feel a bit out of place when conversations revolve around topics that don't resonate with your personal experiences or feelings

• Like 1