Six months since...

Louis On Air

Six months ago, arocalypse began! What are some good memories of this website then? What did you enjoy discussing? And what will we take into the next 6 months? What will we leave behind? What have we yet to learn and teach? For how long can I keep asking questions? Who has stuck out for you as an exceptional contributor to this website? How has this site helped you irl? What have you brought here and what do you still want to share? What would you say to new members? What would say to old members back from a hiatus? And finally what does arocalypse mean to you?

Here's to a beautiful middle now that it's just beginning (that doesn't make sense).

I can't believe it's been six months already. I don't know if I can be bothered answering the questions you posed (sorry!) but I have to say that the best part for me is all the friends I've made on here. You guys are awesome. I'm glad I get to be a part of this community.

Also papos. :papo:

I can't believe it's been that long already, when I saw this thread I looked up on my profile when I joined and yesterday that was six months ago and I'm still loving it here. :arolovepapo:

It's nice to talk to people who understand my feelings. :hugs: So thanks everyone who kept this site up like everyone who participates by posting, all the mods and of course Phoenix for creating it, you all are great! :icecream::softserve::icecream::softserve::icecream:

Archived