Does anyone want to live in a Van/Tiny home/RV/ whatever is along those lines?

SwiftySpeedy

I wanna live in a nice comfortable home that doesn’t move on two wheels, and I also want to stay there. My thought is a somewhat medium/larger house that just looks nice but is still actually useable rather than just some large museum. I basically wanna have something nice that could also easily withstand large parties or something. Not to mention that I just think that a mobile home would sorta mess up a lot of things that would need to stay still, so I just overall don’t think it’s the best. Not to mention that goods ones often cost more than a house and it’s a pain to get rid of them if you change your mind. Oh and also… prices on maintenance and gas are just insane.

Edited by HelloThere

It depends on what is around said tiny house. If I'm in a tiny house village with some communal things like craft areas, a gym, kitchen, ect then I could go for it (as long as I liked my neighbors). But like if it was a small cabin in the woods where I would basically have to just do everything outside it wouldn't work for me, I would rather just have a bigger house at that point. I also hate cars and driving so RVs aren't something I can do.