HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!

Happy pride month!!

I'm planning on trying to go to my State's city Pride Parade/Fest that is going to happen on June 17th and it would be the first Pride I ever took part in! I'm hoping I can go with some friends, but most of them have parents that are always so iffy about Pride stuff; my brother might tag along though!

• Like 3

I’m planning on going to West Pride in Gothenburg Sweden and walk the parade there and also attend the aroace meet up hosted by AroAce Gemenskap and spAce Malmö. ☺️🌈

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Elin W said:

I’m planning on going to West Pride in Gothenburg Sweden and walk the parade there and also attend the aroace meet up hosted by AroAce Gemenskap and spAce Malmö. ☺️🌈

Oh my gosh I’d love to go to an aroace meet up at one point, it’d be so nice to go there simply to meet people who I know will be friends and nothing more. :D

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Noble-Harvest-Spear said:

Heh where I live we don't really have pride parades/festivals in June, we have 'em in February, but corpos still do merch lol

Where do you live? :) 

in Sweden there are pride events in other months than June, but mostly during spring or summer. 

• Like 2

Happy pride month!! :33

I'm not doing anything special, mostly because I'm not allowed to, but I will try to enjoy it to the fullest!!

• Like 1

I may have to go to Pride this upcoming 24th instead, if I can, because - I live in Kentucky in the U.S. - Louisville has Pride this 17th, but that city has had very bad shootings and Lexington, although most likely has crap go down there as well, is far less chaotic. I grew up in Louisville and then moved to the country, but the city has gotten worse.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Newest Fabled Creature said:

I may have to go to Pride this upcoming 24th instead, if I can, because - I live in Kentucky in the U.S. - Louisville has Pride this 17th, but that city has had very bad shootings and Lexington, although most likely has crap go down there as well, is far less chaotic. I grew up in Louisville and then moved to the country, but the city has gotten worse.

Oof, that doesn’t sound safe. 

5 minutes ago, DeltaAro said:

🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈 Saw so many flags when I came back from work, wow. 😸

Oh my gosh I’d love that, imagine if pride flags were as common as American ones on the streets! :D

11 minutes ago, Collie said:

My workplace allows us to wear pride related stuff during pride month

Oh cool! I’d love to do stuff like that at some point! I’d really love to have an aroace sorta patch that I could place on the right arm of my jacket, Idkw I just think that’d be a cool way to add some pride and then forget about it. :D

• Like 1

On 6/5/2023 at 1:54 PM, HelloThere said:

Oh my gosh I’d love that, imagine if pride flags were as common as American ones on the streets! :D

Well in cape cod Pride flags are everywhere, especially with the fact where right next to Provincetown which has the most lgbtqa+ people in the whole entirety of the US.

Edited by SwiftySpeedy

3 minutes ago, SwiftySpeedy said:

Well in cape cod Pride flags are everywhere, especially with the fact where right next to Provincetown which has the most lgbtqa+ people in the whole entirety of the US.

Oh that sounds sweet! I mean yeah I'd definitely keep it mostly inside of June but yeah, I'd love to visit at some point.