Eating makes me feel sick and I'm never hungry.

Even when I am hungry, I don't want to or feel like eating. Eating makes me feel sick and I don't have any appetite. What's wrong with me?? Is this normal?? Am I overreacting??

19 minutes ago, HelloThere said:

I’d suggest bringing your concerns to parents, if it’s an eating disorder do NIT let that fester, tell parents, and if it continues go to the doctor.

I'll try.  I hope it's not anorexia or something like that because I'm losing a lot of weight.

1 minute ago, Cal said:

I'll try.  I hope it's not anorexia or something like that because I'm losing a lot of weight.

Seriously, I strongly recommend talking about your concerns. If you’re losing weight do not hesitate to tell your parents or family.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Idk, are you depressed? Otherwise you should probably see a doctor

I have bpd and depression, but I never really dealt with this until recently.

(And by "this" I mean the loss of appetite)

Edited by Cal

30 minutes ago, Cal said:

Maybe you ate something undercooked. I ate an undercooked burger once and the day after I had similar symptoms for the past week afterwards, so if im correct you should be looking at 1. only being able to eat small servings of food, 2. lost of appetite, 3. diarrhea, 4. absurd amount of vomiting, 5. dramatic weight loss, and six Pepto-Bismal

Just now, SwiftySpeedy said:

Maybe you ate something undercooked. I ate an undercooked burger once and the day after I had similar symptoms for the past week afterwards, so if im correct you should be looking at 1. only being able to eat small servings of food, 2. lost of appetite, 3. diarrhea, 4. absurd amount of vomiting, 5. dramatic weight loss, and six Pepto-Bismal

I sure hope it's that! I've been feeling like this for the past month!

5 minutes ago, Cal said:

I sure hope it's that! I've been feeling like this for the past month!

Uh Oh.

I don't know what to tell you. Talk to your parents, Go see the doctor, this also isn't really the forum to ask for medical advice anyways.

Edited by SwiftySpeedy

49 minutes ago, Cal said:

Loss of appetite is a symptom of depression, so I’d guess that’s what it is, but I’m no doctor. Definitely talk to a doctor and probably your therapist about it.