Weird dream

Bellu

I just wanted to share my dream and get feedback

For context I'm an aroace bellusromantic teenage boy

I'n my dream I was testing for school when a teacher somehow tipped me off that I was going to go downstairs and into the bathroom to have sex with some random girl and it was required she was stereotypically pretty I didn't see her hair but somehow I know it was dark she was tan with short pink shorts a white tank and a white open hoodie Also at some point it was made clear to be she was no longer a virgin anyway we were both in Seperate stalls undressing well she was I was just scared out of my mind when she said something like "I don't want to do this" and I opened the door she was out of the stall and I ran over and Tightly hugged her I began crying I said something like "thank you so much I was scared" and a little bit of randomness related to the topic as I was sobbing my eyes out she pat me on the back and said I was cool or something like that then the dream cut to me at home doing school work by dad said it was okay and I was fine until the bus got home my mom said something that implied I'd still be forced by the government and by dad said it wasn't a problem yet and the dream ended

it left me feeling odd and I have genuine gratitude to the girl who wasn't real 

if your like a dream reader lett me know how you translate this else just share your thoughts please

I'm not a dream reader, but I will share my thoughts. Lots of times when I encounter sexual content watching shows or reading, I perceive the characters as being anxious and unwilling, even though they are clearly not. It took a bit for me to realize that was me projecting.

What I'm seeing in the dream is that it opens with people expecting you to have sex, and pressuring you to do so. The part with the girl undressing sets up the sexual expectations. When she says "I don't want to do this" she is voicing your feelings about not wanting sex, and she is giving you permission to acknowledge this feeling. Her supporting you afterward is the support you need in society as an aroace. The part with one parent saying it's okay and the other saying that you would still be forced represents the mixed messages life sends, and the mention of the government shows how even with the help of some supportive individuals the dominate view in the world is that you should have sex eventually.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Picklethewickle said:

I'm not a dream reader, but I will share my thoughts. Lots of times when I encounter sexual content watching shows or reading, I perceive the characters as being anxious and unwilling, even though they are clearly not. It took a bit for me to realize that was me projecting.

What I'm seeing in the dream is that it opens with people expecting you to have sex, and pressuring you to do so. The part with the girl undressing sets up the sexual expectations. When she says "I don't want to do this" she is voicing your feelings about not wanting sex, and she is giving you permission to acknowledge this feeling. Her supporting you afterward is the support you need in society as an aroace. The part with one parent saying it's okay and the other saying that you would still be forced represents the mixed messages life sends, and the mention of the government shows how even with the help of some supportive individuals the dominate view in the world is that you should have sex eventually.

That’s actually very well said. :D

On 5/10/2023 at 12:29 AM, Holmbo said:

Seems like you have a nice subconscious that sends you kind dreams which makes you feel supported 🙂

That’s a pretty rare thing. I’ve never heard of someone getting dreams that have hidden morals in them. I’d say you got a heck of a nice subconscious. :D