Aromantic Representation!

As I was scrolling through reddit, I found a really intriguing post. It was a post about a show called "Konya Sukiyaki Dayo", which is a japanese drama (if I'm not mistaken), and one of the main characters happens to be aromantic! I haven't started the show yet, but I've seen a lot of positive comments about it, so I decided to share it ;3 Here's the link, if anyone's interested!! 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Holmbo said:

It's probably not for me but if you watch it let us know what you think

I will I will!!

23 minutes ago, nonmerci said:

Japan also gave us Koisenu Futari  a drama about two aroace women who ends up in a QPR.

I had no idea 😱😱 Thanks for telling me!! I'll add it to my watchlist!!

So there’s this one character from a video on YouTube (Hazbin hotel. DO NOT watch it if you’re young, it’s not kid friendly.) The villain in the pilot episode was named “Alastor” he’s a demon in hell who was an ex-radio host turned serial killer in the 1930s. Turns out that he’s actually aroace. It’s just a fun villain character overall, I don’t know if this would fit in the “representation” area but if you want info just look at the wiki, there’s far less cussing. XD

• Like 2