Musicals

Loveless Lizard

Talk about your favorite musicals! I don’t know how many other people here like them because I didn’t see another topic on here. 

My two favorites are Hamilton and Tim Burton’s Sweeney Todd (I haven’t seen much love for it, which seems a downright shame. An awful waste really.)

Mine's Hairspray for sure, though lately I've been into Bat Boy lol. Problematic fav or whatever. I'm not really a fan of Burton Sweeney Todd but I did work on a production of the stage musical that was a lot of fun, if miserable when I had to stay up until 2 AM every night cleaning out the blood 😭

40 minutes ago, Jot-Aro Kujo said:

Mine's Hairspray for sure, though lately I've been into Bat Boy lol. Problematic fav or whatever. I'm not really a fan of Burton Sweeney Todd but I did work on a production of the stage musical that was a lot of fun, if miserable when I had to stay up until 2 AM every night cleaning out the blood 😭

I haven’t seen the stage version (haven’t had the opportunity sadly) but Helena Bonham Carter is one of my favorite actors so I’m usually a fan of anything with her in it. Also sounds like that sucked.