Hi, just looking for aro friends

rob

I go by Robin. I'm a 20 y/o literature student in Bucharest. I love English literature, horror stories and games, comic books, and I've been a fervent enjoyer of anime and manga for years

I'm aromantic, romance repulsed, as well as gray-asexual and achillean. I identify as genderqueer, but I enjoy masculine terms, I also go by any pronouns, but he/they are preferable

While I know a few other aces, I only know one other aro, with whom I am not in contact a whole lot. I've just ended a relationship of two years partially because of our fundamental differences as an aro (me) and alloro (her), and I have no one to talk to about this that would truly understand. This made me realise how starved I've been to meet fellow aros, so I came here

• Like 3

I'm on Discord.  Message me for my handle.  I also have an email address, if you would prefer to keep in touch that way.

18 hours ago, rob said:

I go by Robin. I'm a 20 y/o literature student in Bucharest. I love English literature, horror stories and games, comic books, and I've been a fervent enjoyer of anime and manga for years

I'm aromantic, romance repulsed, as well as gray-asexual and achillean. I identify as genderqueer, but I enjoy masculine terms, I also go by any pronouns, but he/they are preferable

While I know a few other aces, I only know one other aro, with whom I am not in contact a whole lot. I've just ended a relationship of two years partially because of our fundamental differences as an aro (me) and alloro (her), and I have no one to talk to about this that would truly understand. This made me realise how starved I've been to meet fellow aros, so I came here

Hey, Robin :) Name is Hugo.
Hope you enjoy the forum. 

Edited by BasicallyEmoPotato