Hello!

Hi. I'm male, and I'm aromantic, but not asexual. 

I like to read and play video games in my spare time. My favourite book is the Maze Runner, but I also really like the Hunger Games. My favourite game is The Stanley Parable, and I'm also a big fan of Undertale/Deltarune. I'm also thinking of writing a book of my own one day.

So, that's me in a nutshell, I guess. It's good to meet you all.

Edited by ProbablyHuman

3 hours ago, ProbablyHuman said:

Hi. I usually go by Snek online, so please call me that. I'm male, and I'm aromantic, but not asexual. 

I like to read and play video games in my spare time. My favourite book is the Maze Runner, but I also really like the Hunger Games. My favourite game is The Stanley Parable, and I'm also a big fan of Undertale/Deltarune. I'm also thinking of writing a book of my own one day.

So, that's me in a nutshell, I guess. It's good to meet you all.

I could probably search this up, but I'll ask anyway, is there a new hunger games book out? I remember reading just the three novels when I was younger.

6 hours ago, MulticulturalFarmer said:

I could probably search this up, but I'll ask anyway, is there a new hunger games book out? I remember reading just the three novels when I was younger.

There's a prequel out, it's called The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes