hi c:

Cloud

Hii I'm cloud. I'm 21 and I use she/her pronouns. I don't usually meet people online and I like being quiet in my social media, so it's kind of my first time trying to join a community online c:

Okay so, I'm aroace on the gray spectrum. I'm gratefully surrounded by queer people irl but I don't know any aro people and talking to my friends or family about this is awkward sometimes, specially since I don't understand a lot of things because I discovered I'm aro just a few months ago. I hope I can learn more about myself here!!

Anyways, I have a lot of hobbies and they change every other week, but to sum it up I like cooking, video games, watching series, reading books, webcomics and manga aaand I love spending cuality time with my loved ones c:

Nice to meet y'all ✌

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Storm_leopardcat said:

Hey there, Cloud! Welcome to Arocalypse! Hope you enjoy it here, and meet tons of aro-spec people, and perhaps become friends with (If that's something you want!

Sure!!! I really want to meet more aro people

• Like 1

Hi! 

You sound just like me. I am 20 yo girl. I have many queer friend but none of them are aro/ace and I often feel myself lonely. I also have many hobbies (baking, video games, reading, knitting, drawing....) 

I've been trying to find new friends online but it's been hard. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Julem said:

Hi! 

You sound just like me. I am 20 yo girl. I have many queer friend but none of them are aro/ace and I often feel myself lonely. I also have many hobbies (baking, video games, reading, knitting, drawing....) 

I've been trying to find new friends online but it's been hard. 

Hello there, and welcome, Jugen!