Heyy

Storm369

Hey guys. I'm polyalterous/romantic aroflux ace and I'm agender. I use all pronouns.

I actually found arocalypse because a few days ago I was trying to figure stuff out again and I just felt like I needed to find something that could help me understand myself better and while looking at an aroace website I saw a link to this. After looking through this I realized that this is just what I needed. I have a lot of LGBT friends, but a lot of them don't really understand what its like to not be allo and talking to them about aroace stuff can get awkward and confusing sometimes.

I thought that I was poly oriented aroace for a while, but then I realized that I do experience some romantic attraction, just not all the time and I've only ever felt it for one person. 

I'm a capricorn and black is my favorite color. I also like super dark green and red. My favorite book genre is probably dark fantasy and I especially love books with badass female of nb characters. This probably is my favorite thing to listen to at the current moment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfAtd29L9JI. Aaand ya hi.

• Like 4

welcome

44 minutes ago, Storm369 said:

I actually found arocalypse because a few days ago I was trying to figure stuff out again and I just felt like I needed to find something that could help me understand myself better

i actually found this site on accident and its the only "forum" site that my school doesnt block so thats good

3 hours ago, whatistheromance said:

i actually found this site on accident and its the only "forum" site that my school doesnt block so thats good

ya my school blocked most things that have anything to do with aroace stuff (bc it says its sex education) and sites that let you talk to other people (bc of friendship which I totally understand bc friendship is oh so dangerous) so I was surprised that they didn't block this one 

Edited by Storm369