Christan friend drops me out of no where

Guest flowers_are_pretty

Question

Guest flowers_are_pretty

So im  16 agender and he is P  16 Male, me and him where going to the carnival and we were so exicted but h told me he had to tell me soemthingh important and to not buy the tickets and i asked why did soemthing happen he proceeds to say that god has spoken to him through the bible and that we have soul ties and he is required to break it by not being my friend anymore i laughed and thought this was a joke as that was very random and he said are religious diffrences is making it difficvult for him to see god and i am temptation to the side of the devil i said ok and he blocked me he forgot to unfriend me on a video game we play and i was crying having a horrible time and i messaged him telling him about how i miss my friend and that i needed someone (im not in a good home) and that i needed to vent and since we arent friends that  i was just gonna message him and then let him block me if needed but he said to me that he is happy i finnally showed him my true feelings which all i said is that i needed my friend back so like yeah and then he starts to go on a rant about how i was agressive and abrassive and i was like ok well i changed ive been changing for you for five years now as i didnt want to lose you as a friend and he said that ium slefish for wanting him to choose our friendship and what makes him happy over god and he has been reading the bible not going outside and only playing christan games for the last week im concerned for his health his sister tells me he isnt eating and that he is in his room all day talking to god i dont udersrtand he says he is now a devote chhristian and that the rapture is coming 

3 answers to this question

Hey, this sounds really difficult and I'm sorry you're going through it.

Is his family super religious? Are they encouraging this? From what his sister said, it sounds like he needs help. Being christian is one thing, but not eating, talking to god, and talking about the rapture is another- especially if this all started very suddenly. If it's safe for you to do so, could you and his sister tell a teacher about what's happening?

• Like 2