Xenogender Appreciation

lovelyleaf

At this point I have made this thread in several different forums but I think it's important because I want for more people to know about it so that it can be taken more seriously in the future. 

Xenogender is an umbrella term for non-binary gender identities that cannot be fully described through their relation to concepts typically used to describe gender such as masculinityfemininityandrogynyneutralityagenrity, or outherinity. Instead, xenogenders can best be described through how they relate to things, beings, or concepts that most people don't think of as having to do with gender, such as animals, plants, things, or concepts. It is sometimes described as any gender that "cannot be contained by human understandings of gender". The gender quality associated with xenogenders is xeninity. The opposite of xenogender is anthrogenderhttps://lgbta.wikia.org/wiki/Xenogender

I identify as plantgender (a subsection of xenogender)

Is anyone else on Arocalypse xenogender?

I've heard of this & find it really interesting. I hope you won't mind me asking this, but what is it about plants/leaves that made you feel this connection to them & why do you relate them to your gender? Only if you feel like talking about it, of course.

Edited by Angrboda
  • Like 1

Xenogenders are really cool. I'm not xenogender, but my otherkinity influences my gender so my feelings & presentation can definitely slip into xenine territory.

Edited by Apex
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Angrboda said:

I've heard of this & find it really interesting. I hope you won't mind me asking this, but what is it about plants/leaves that made you feel this connection to them & why do you relate them to your gender? Only if you feel like talking about it, of course.

It's just innate really, that I feel connected to plants. I've always loved plants. I feel about plants the way that most people feel about dogs or cats. And I relate them to my gender because it just. Feels right.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

!! i’m xenogender as well !! i like collecting game genders and pretty much any genders related to my current interests, especially pokemon, mcyt and minecraft genders right now !! :)