pls save me....

BloodyBlood

Hi so i came again for short time the label lithflux fitted me but now its just , idk im probably just some random alloromantic thats try to fit in aro spectrum, aint am? so uh srry if i made anyone sad by any thing...im just so tired from all struggles and sadness and confusion and everything i cant handle anymore ...

so there has been girl i think it was really similar to romantic relation ship, like sexual fantasies and desires, holding hand kiss and all the things But i had no jealous feeling , like not at all jealous , and i liked to have queer platonic fantasies or idk the other odd thing is there is my ff i love her so much and its kinda looks like mixed of romantic and platonic cause i like romantic stuff but more as friend and i like being her bff as well other thing i was trying to get girl friend and when we start all lovey dovey stuff i could only see her as FRIEND or Bestie i could not imagine Well as her girl i feel more comfortable to being her bestie, her girl? sounds just one word to me but bestie and friend mean more for me and also i like kissing all though some people more and for the person i said idk its crush or squish or its mixed i dont have or did not have sexual fantasies but i have jealous but its mild and i have never got real heart broken im so confused idk what to do i think im only alloromantic or idk pls help i wanna cry srry for all these none sense srry im srry im so srry ;n;

also sometimes i get repulsed if someone get feelings back when i have romantic attraction to them { its usually mild though } sometimes i dont have or if i have its mild and i get neutral maybe just a little happy i would be try relationship but i prefer being someone friend but just romantic talks and stuff as friend idk what i am anymore idk idk pls i beg im srry im so srry i just really need help i wanna cry i cant handle anymore for times i was thinking im lithromantic then lithflux then aroflux then now im so confused or as i said maybe im just some random alloromantic trying fit myself in aro spectrum again since i have been aromantic in past, please share ur opinions im srry if i made anyone sad im srry im srry.....

though sometimes i feel pressure in romantic relationship i tried enter sometimes i enjoy sometimes i neutral some sotimes mixed but rn im crying so hard i feel pressure being someone girl idk idk help 

Edited by BloodyBlood
  • Like 1

Alright, lets see if we can sort this out. I see you are apologizing a lot, so the first thing I'll say is, you don't have anything to apologize for. You sound confused about your identity, that is really common. No one is going to kick you out for that. Even if you conclude that you do not fit a strict definition of 'aromantic', what you are doing right now is called 'questioning'. Most of us have a questioning phase, and this is a good place for it. It's alright.

I also gather that you are struggling and crying a lot. Why is that? It sounds a little like you are desperately searching or the perfect word, and nothing really fits, is that it? I can understand that not knowing is stressful, but this seems to be taking a real toll on you, so I think it would help to figure out more specifically where this crisis is coming from. Is it about fitting into a community? This one, or society at large? Is it more the internal struggle of trying to figure out if somethings wrong with you or if you were meant to be like this? Is it a practical stress about what to do about your feelings towards your friends? Let me know. But take your time, your post reads like someone who is stressed and speaking very fast x) This is a slow moving forum, you got all the time in the world.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First no need to apologize. This forum is also for questioning people and if in the end you realize you are allo, there is no problem with that.

Then I feel a lot of distress in your post. Sorry if this is sudden, but do you see a therapist? It is so intense that it doesn't see like a crisis only cause by your questioning.

Then I can't say if you are aro or not, but what you say do sound aro to me, maybe lithro. At leas, experiences seem similar.

• Thanks 1

@Jedi , @nonmerci thanks you both so much i feel better and thanks you guys million time idk how to thanks well so i just tried my best and also sorry i apologized cause i think i mean i thought i make people sad and mad wich i do also i apologized in case and i wanna deeply thanks again for being super super kind to me and letting me stay here :>and yes i visit psychologist and uhh though i still have not talked about this subject.... and yes i can definitely say im spending most of my day to find the most label that fits me or if im even on aro spectrum or faking it cause i really fear from people judges and reaction but anyway heh idk what to say but thx you guys i feel way better and i think i can more relax search for labels and i deeply deeply apologize im so srry if i said something wrong rude or etc but thx u guys so much :> for everything ?