Hi friends!

Joey

Hey all, I'm Joey! I'm bisexual, genderqueer, trans, and aro, and use they/them or he/him pronouns.

I've been identifying as aro for about 2 years now. I'm currently trying to branch out in life and make new connections, friends, and relationships, and see what does and doesn't work for me. I'm really looking to talk to people and see what other aro-spec people's experiences (in any aspect of life) have been! I'd especially love to connect with other alloaro people, just because navigating physical intimacy with people while being aro is entirely new footing for me.

I'm 19, currently in college and working part-time retail, and creating art is one of my very favorite things. Looking forward to making some new friends! :)

• Like 2

Hi Joey, aroace (for now identifying as trans too but is new territory for me so I'm taking it slow). I am not a super intimate person cuz I don't feel romantic nor sexual attraction but I like cuddles with friends. I like to know that I have a safe space to feel like me without feeling judged with my chosen family and that we have each other even though we are in different countries. This is to say that I may not be super physical but I know how to make people feel a connection with me without there being a romantic connection. ^^ glad you are working and studying, I did the same in college. Wasn't super easy but someone needed to pay bills :3. 

welcome and here some key lime pie and coffee (insert tasty key lime pie and foamy coffee)

• Like 1

Hi Joey. I’m Coco(Liv is my real name though), i’m aro/ace. 

I don’t feel any romantic attraction or are interested in relationships or marriage either, i’m actually repulsed by it and the thought of myself being in a relationship or married to someone(both men/women/non-binary people and whatever gender there are). However close friendships is something i would love to have. 

I’m also living in a safe space and country. So that’s really nice ❤️

Edited by Cocothecoconut

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Joey, I’m  Rachel

I’m aroace so not interested in sexual or romantic relationships but have just come out to a close friend and she’s totally ok with it so I feel safe to be myself with one person at least!! I previously identified as lesbian so had been a struggle to get to where i am today but knowing that I can now be myself is a weight of my shoulders!!! If you want to chat, I’m here for you x