How did you meet your FWB?

Hi, another post again.

I asked this on Reddit before, but now I'm curious about the answers I'll get on here. So currently, I'm single in every aspect (except platonically, haha), but a FWB sounds appealing to me. I'm just afraid that I won't meet someone that it works out with. To me, it feels like I not only have to find a FWB who accepts my orientation, but also someone that I'm sexually compatible with. Maybe it's because the community I live in is small, but it looks... bleak, I guess.

So, to give myself a bit of hope, I'm wondering where you met your FWB at? Don't feel like you have to give details, just whatever you want to share :) thanks!

• Like 1

The friends I've had semi-regular sex with have included a friend I met when we were undergrads, a friend I met via a sports club, one of my brother's friends from university, a friend I initially met online... basically all the same sorts of places I meet friends generally. It sounds self-evident to say so but the wider your friendship circle, the more likely you are to find people who are interested in and comfortable with casual sex. 

• Like 1

I've only ever had two FWBs

One I met at uni, in undergrad. The other I met through scouting.

As @eatingcroutons says, you find FWBs in the same sort of places you meet friends.

It is a shame, because I prefer a small friend group and am not great with people I will rarely find people willing to be a FWB. But that's life, less people is less people and I just have to deal with that.