Hi everyone!

Sam Spade

I just came over from AVEN, I've decided this is the year I embrace my aroaceness and find a community that accepts me for who I am! ? I don't know anyone irl to talk about LGBT+ subjects with (conservative area, etc.). 

I like to write YA/New Adult fiction with aro/ace main characters, and talk about writing. My other hobbies include rock collecting, learning survival skills, and researching cool science stuff.

• Like 4

Hello Sam and welcome to the forums! Nice to have you here :aropride:. I hope you'll have great conversations and people who understand you. But chances are very good :). It's always cool to know someone who likes to write fiction with aro/ace main characters, I dig it. ?

• Like 1

Hi! It's nice to meet you Sam! I 100% get you on not being able to be involved with LGBTQ things irl, I live in a conservative area too it's a big rip. That said I hope your writings with aro/ace charas turn out well there's always more of a need for more aro rep! Glad to have ya around in the community ?

Welcome! I also know what it's like having lived in a conservative area and not having any in-person LGBTQ+ groups around, so online spaces are seriously a gift. I hope you feel comfortable and welcomed here.

Learning survival skills sounds cool, I started getting a bit into foraging the past two years myself!