I have a question.

ACB8272002

Question

So I was asked out last year and was really excited right??? But then they ended up being a terrible person so we had to break up. I was really sad but I don’t remember ever truly being in love with them. I wanted to go out on a date with them and kiss them but I feel as if it was more like I wanted to kiss somebody. I still thought they were cool though and I wanted to hang out with them. Can someone help?????

7 answers to this question

The question is, if I was excited to go out with them but I don’t remember thinking about them all time or always wanting to be around them but I wanted to kiss them, do you think it was romantic attraction or possibly a squish? I do know cupioromantics exist but would it make sense for them to be sad when they couldn’t go out on a date??? Sorry  that this was such a long answer.

I mean, the kissing component of it may just be sensual, and you may have just wanted to hang out with them, thus causing the excitement. This attraction might not have been inherently romantic, although it could have been. I'm not exactly an expert in this area, but that's just my take 

senACEay_11 And whenever my sister had her boyfriend over and they did some PDA and I was grossed out a bit by the sounds they made or I didn’t understand the way she would always FaceTime him every night. I can understand that she’s in love with him and so she wants to be around him a lot but ALWAYS??? Every DAY??? Really? I guess he just made her happy but I could never quite understand that feeling myself.

The question is, if I was excited to go out with them but I don’t remember thinking about them all time or always wanting to be around them but I wanted to kiss them, do you think it was romantic attraction or possibly a squish? I do know cupioromantics exist but would it make sense for them to be sad when they couldn’t go out on a date??? Sorry  that this was such a long answer. And the idea of kissing someone attractive (not necessarily him) was exciting for me, maybe because having your first kiss is something society tends to think of as great and so I did also want to have it.

maybe what you feel for him is sensual attraction??

Sensual Attraction - desire to have physical, non-sexual contact with someone (kissing, hugging, cuddling, etc)

when you feel sensual attraction for someone, you call them a lush.  so maybe he's a lush?

(more info: https://lgbta.wikia.org/wiki/Sensual_Attraction)