Hayoo

pengu

Hi!

I'm an aromantic female. Been aro ever since I came out of the phase of being a hormonal teenager. I'm someone who thinks and worry too much but tries to enjoy life. I hope I am an opend-minded person that can continue to learn and expand my scope of understanding other people. I also like to draw and have a dream of making my own comic some day. At the moment I practice using my blog: http://aro-penguin.tumblr.com/

I'm still a hormonal teenager :P and wondering if I'm aromantic, so I hope this site will help me with that and stuff. Oh, and it just looked like fun to join another forum since it's not like AVEN already took over 90% of my time or anything...

Anyway, welcome! And have ice cream! (Still no emoticons for that…)

33044-Ice-Cream-Sundae.jpg

Hello Pengu, and welcome to Arocalypse! Although I see myself as more of a logic-orientated mind, I'm also pursuing a creative field, and it's always cool to see art made by fellow aros. I hope that you make your own comic someday :)

34 minutes ago, Spud said:

I'm still a hormonal teenager :P and wondering if I'm aromantic, so I hope this site will help me with that and stuff. Oh, and it just looked like fun to join another forum since it's not like AVEN already took over 90% of my time or anything...

Anyway, welcome! And have ice cream! (Still no emoticons for that…)

I really like pizza for aros. But the aces have started claiming that one. Icecream would be a cool alternative! 

30 minutes ago, Mezzo Forte said:

Hello Pengu, and welcome to Arocalypse! Although I see myself as more of a logic-orientated mind, I'm also pursuing a creative field, and it's always cool to see art made by fellow aros. I hope that you make your own comic someday :)

Oh cool! Yes it is! Tumblr have a lot, but we could create a thread with aromantic-oriented art. 

Hello, and welcome to the fourm!  I don't recognize you from any of the other forums I frequent, but you seem like a cool person and I look forward to get to know you.

Since it's apperently a new thing, have some ice cream :)

Just now, deltaX said:

Hello, and welcome to the fourm!  I don't recognize you from any of the other forums I frequent, but you seem like a cool person and I look forward to get to know you.

Since it's apperently a new thing, have some ice cream :)

Helloo~ 
I was on Aven for a while but I couldn't use the same username as I had there... Otherwise it's the "aromantic talk" facebook-group (I have a penguin-picture) Thanks for the icecream :) 

Archived