Hello, friends!

Hello! I have been active on this website for a few days now, so I figured I should probably introduce myself. My name is Sam, and I identify a an aromantic, asexual, agender person. I don't really care about pronouns, so use whatever you'd like! My two favorite things are reading a good book, and drinking tea. I especially love Earl Grey! This is actually the first aromantic forum I've ever been on, and I already love it! I've never been able to talk with others about being aromantic - heck I've never been able to use the term without having to give a ten minute long definition of what it is (and then they usually still don't believe me that it is actually exists). So anyway, I really appreciate how kind everyone in the community has been so far, and I hope to get to know everyone better! :D

• Like 3

Hi Sam! I've seen you around the forums quite a bit recently. Welcome to Arocalypse! I'm glad you're happy that you found a place that you can talk about aromanticism! Ice cream: :icecream: