This is Sindonyx, coming to you live!

Sindonyx

YO hi my name's emery and I'm an aroace demigirl! Steven universe is one of my favorites, but I can fend for myself in Doctor who, Sherlock, Gravity falls, star vs the forces of evil, and wander over yonder platforms too. Sometimes I do art, and I do tend to use some unsatisfactory words at times, but hit me up, buddy, I'd love to talk! also I picked up the habit of using man, buddy, bro, pal, and some other words like that so if any of those make you uncomfortable, please tell me. Anyways, that is my formal introduction, so drop by and say hey sometime!

4 minutes ago, DeMorgan said:

Welcome to Arocalypse, Sindonyx! I hope that you, as a Doctor Who fan, can appreciate my profile picture. Have some ice cream!  :icecream:  :icecream:  :icecream:

THAT IS THE BEST PROFILE PICTUTE BUDDY ITS AMAZING thank u for the ice cream, very kind of you! I've only been here a couple minutes (literally,) but I think it's pretty cool and there doesn't seem to be any discourse which is great

Just now, Sindonyx said:

THAT IS THE BEST PROFILE PICTUTE BUDDY ITS AMAZING thank u for the ice cream, very kind of you! I've only been here a couple minutes (literally,) but I think it's pretty cool and there doesn't seem to be any discourse which is great

Haha, thanks. The color palette makes it an official Asexual Pride Dalek. It's been a few minutes, so you should be just about done with that ice cream... have some more! :icecream: 

14 minutes ago, DannyFenton123 said:

At the very least this person has a username and intro sounding very much like the lovely Sardonyx... >.>

YEAH BUDDY sardonyx is my third fav after garnet and stevonnie of course

4 minutes ago, DannyFenton123 said:

Mine's Peridot, Steven and the Centipeedle xD

those are my fav fusions but Steven, amethyst, and peridot are my fav gems 

after all

Amethyst and peridot are walking ace and aro flags 

Welcome, Sindonyx! I don't really know about Steven Universe (or any other of the things you listed), but they are all pretty popular, so I think you'll be able to find people to discuss with about them, or about aromanticism. Here's some ice cream: :icecream:

Archived