Aromantic Product

Apathetic Echidna

Welcome to the Aromantic way of making your own natural skin care, haircare, spa, bath, beauty, soap, cosmetic, toiletry and aromatherapy products for all skin types and conditions. 

https://www.aromantic.co.uk 

Aromantic – making natural skin care accessible since 1997.

For a while there I thought they had misspelled 'aromatic' but 'Aromantic' is their company name. 

• 4 weeks later...

Found another one,

Aromantic Decleor for women https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Decleor/Aromantic-3195.html 

Aromantic Decleor for women

Aromantic by Decleor is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Aromantic was launched in 1999. Aromantic was created by E. Giron and J. Auvray. Top notes are petitgrain, clary sage, mint and cardamom; middle notes are ylang-ylang, rose and geranium; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli and cedar.

.....for those time you just want to smell aromantic

6 hours ago, Zorcodtoa said:

"how romantic"

oh you go the 'ow romantic' route with pronunciations

I feel like these products wanted to be 'romantic' but that was taken by another product so they just started from the beginning of the alphabet. So if 'aromantic' was taken they would have called their products 'bromantic' (as 'Be Romantic'.......though you never know 'Bro-mantic' might have a market) or 'cromantic' (as 'See Romantic') :rofl:

2 hours ago, Zorcodtoa said:

I even had to make this slightly famous thread back then.

So we have you to thank for the setting up of the (a)romantic forum on AVEN? You know this probably makes you an aro celebrity. :P

i went to the website and this thing popped up: 'aromantic notifications'.  my immediate thought was to caption it with something like 'when i'm reminded forcibly of how aro i am'.  you know when allos do or say something and your brain is just like ~aromantic notification~?

Archived