What would you say to your younger self?

techno

1 minute ago, SwiftySpeedy said:

actually at my school although I don't think its good, the term "autistic donkey" is thrown around a lot, I think the term is terrible but for some reason some jerks still say it.

Oh yeah, it’s insane how many horrible things people at school say and I’ve done nothing about it. I wish I could telepathically broadcast a message to just absolutely reprimand those idiots.

3 minutes ago, HelloThere said:

Oh yeah, it’s insane how many horrible things people at school say and I’ve done nothing about it. I wish I could telepathically broadcast a message to just absolutely reprimand those idiots.

Yeah and the people who say it also do a billion other bad things and get suspended multiple times Yet they still come back the next day with their phone in hand and bragging about their "boyfriend" or something.

and then when you call them spoiled they start going into straight up denial.

Edited by SwiftySpeedy

8 minutes ago, SwiftySpeedy said:

Yeah and the people who say it also do a billion things and get suspended multiple times Yet they still come back the next day with their phone in hand and bragging about there "boyfriend" or something.

Oh yeah, I’ve seen so many guys go to the principals office, get suspended, and then come back being welcomed with open arms.

1 minute ago, HelloThere said:

Oh yeah, I’ve seen so many guys go to the principals office, get suspended, and then come back being welcomed with open arms.

For some reason its the girls that are more openly disruptive. The school is kind of divided in two halves where one half is people that just want to be while the other half is Drama Racist Homophobe and My Ex-Boyfriend and you're a NAZI I'm in middle school btw.

2 minutes ago, SwiftySpeedy said:

For some reason its the girls that are more openly disruptive. The school is kind of divided in two halves where one half is people that just want to be while the other half is Drama Racist Homophobe and My Ex-Boyfriend and you're a NAZI I'm in middle school btw.

Yeah there’s a very visible divide between people that are just existing, and the sports jocks that are always caught up with their girlfriends and being a homophobic snot.

3 minutes ago, HelloThere said:

Yeah there’s a very visible divide between people that are just existing, and the sports jocks that are always caught up with their girlfriends and being a homophobic snot.

Its kind of strange because my school is inverted I mean seriously all of the sports jocks are moreover gay and the sassy (spoiled) girls are always caught up with who their boyfriend is and gossip all the time.

Edited by SwiftySpeedy

25 minutes ago, SwiftySpeedy said:

Its kind of strange because my school is inverted I mean seriously all of the sports jocks are moreover gay and the sassy (spoiled) girls are always caught up with who their boyfriend is and gossip all the time.

Generally the jocks are like the super white and straight characters with very little shame. I mean yeah they’re not all obnoxious but it gets annoying really fast. 

all the schools I've been in haven't really been close to really anything like your school is. From dingey school straight in the hood to a top-tier high-quality school all the way to the hood again (next year) where we have to wear transparent backpacks it's kind of been a wild ride.

4 minutes ago, SwiftySpeedy said:

all the schools I've been in haven't really been close to really anything like your school is. From dingey school straight in the hood to a top-tier high-quality school all the way to the hood again (next year) where we have to wear transparent backpacks it's kind of been a wild ride.

Wow, I’ve been in very middle of the line schools. Like they had decent funding because they’re near a military base but it’s never a low or high quality school, it’s sorta upper-middle rank school.

10 minutes ago, HelloThere said:

Wow, I’ve been in very middle of the line schools. Like they had decent funding because they’re near a military base but it’s never a low or high quality school, it’s sorta upper-middle rank school.

Yeah also for some reason even if I had the option for a high quality school I would just go to the dingey hood one anyways, Kinda like the thrill.

To Jillian,

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry that I tried to reject you, dismiss you - of your feelings, how you viewed yourself and the world.

I'm sorry that I tried to reject you, because of your experiencing being a girl - how you felt and believed you were a girl - even when later you'll realize you are not. I'm sorry that I later would want nothing to do with you, on part of making myself believe that you invalidated my current experiences and made my identities "not authentic enough."

I blamed you a lot, for things that now just feel so ridiculous. I blamed you for not realizing things sooner, for not being stronger in the face of things where we needed to be, and blamed you for zapping away all and every motivation I have for creating and writing, believing that all of that was spent in my early childhood years and teens.

I'm sorry that when you were finding things out, unraveling what and who you thought you were, that - at the time - we made ourselves not think about "it," pushed "it" away, and kept "it" under wraps and deep inside of the closet. You became so unhappy because of that; but you had shoved "it" so far under the bed that you felt as though you were actually fine. When you finally could breathe when you started accepting yourself, your sexuality, your gender, you would slowly start questioning why you haven't experienced what you called "crushes" at the time, in a long time. You'll dabble into the aromantic community, become utterly fascinated and supportive of the community, and you'll feel seen, and you'll feel like something within you was touched by these stories, and you'll start thinking, "Maybe... I'm aromantic?" And then you'll do exactly what we did with our sexuality and gender all over again. Push "it" away, not think about "it." You'll feel as though if you were to find out that you're aromantic, then that would be the worst thing you ever found out about yourself. And it'll take a while for you to finally, finally allow yourself to even think, to feel, and to accept your aromantic identity.

You slowly become comfortable making jokes about being aromantic, you'll even say that you're officially three different flavors of  Skittle. You'll slowly understand that you never needed "signs" to be who you are now, that who you are now is just as creative, carefree, strong, and handsome as when you were a little girl, who thought true love would come to her one day "Buuuut, just not today." You'll create amazing poetry, think of ideas for short stories that you'll find is just easier to write in your head than on paper, though you'll try writing them anyway, you'll meet people who are amazing, supportive, and who you may go separate ways from, but that doesn't make your relationship with them any less important. You'll get back into theater and reawaken that love for working with your hands and acting. You'll think and be so indecisive of the way you'd want to make change in the world, but your spirit will be so vibrantly there and still is there.

You'll finally love yourself kid. I'll be there to love you too.

From, Memphis

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, SwiftySpeedy said:

Yeah also for some reason even if I had the option for a high quality school I would just go to the dingey hood one anyways, Kinda like the thrill.

I’d just prefer less requirements and stuff. Those higher quality ones tend to be strict and overbearing.

• Like 1