Hey Guys :)

haditadi

So... I've really never been on a forum before, I've only really observed and read them, but never actually participated in one. So to start off let me introduce myself. Hi, my name is Hadi I'm a 19 year old female and I prefer (she/her) pronouns. I am a sophomore studying architecture and art in college, and would eventually also like to take up environmental law. I guess I'm trying to find myself... I really don't know for sure if I am aromantic, but at the end of the day, I feel like aromanticism resonates with me more. I'm just here to find myself and to be able to talk to people who understands the same things I'm feeling... or ya know have someone to answer my questions, and help me learn more on what it really means to be aromantic. Anyways, that's all for now, see y'all later.

Welcome to Arocalypse! You'll find many people on this site who know what it's like to wonder if they really count as part of a group or label. You needn't worry about that. To my knowledge, Arocalypse was never intended as a haven only for the most completely certain aromantic people. I doubt any of us can accurately describe our entire romantic orientation in a single word. Romanticism is a spectrum, and you don't need to be all the way at one end of it to be welcome here. Even if you're still questioning, or even an alloromantic ally here to learn more, you belong. 

As your welcoming gift, I now present to you the gift of our people.

:aroicecream::aroicecream::aroicecream: 

If you are vegan or lactose-intolerant, I'm sure we can find a suitable frozen treat to replace the customary ice cream.

Welcome ^_^ I'm sure we'll be able to help you learn more about your feelings. Like James said, it's a spectrum, but it can also be fluid for some people. I go through phases where I have a mild desire for a boyfriend but no real need to actually go out and make any of it happen; I'm happy being single (and could be forever) and 9 times out of 10 not comfortable being in a relationship anyway.

If you're ace as well, may I offer an Arctic roll? :P 

2 hours ago, Louis Hypo said:

Ignore them, they only joined in January whilst this website has been going for 15 months but they've hijacked the name. Also welcome to this 15 month old website. :icecream::beepapo:

you're still months late on my birthday present : /

Archived