all lower case and no punctuation club

Arocalypse

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, SamwiseLovesLife said:

i personally like your use of whatever in your pronouns

well thats a long story    i really dont have a close attachment to any particular pronouns but especially in real life i usually stick to male pronouns because thats what i was born with     but online i have some profiles as a male some as a female and some sites i even have both     for instance here on arocalpyse im here as momo which is a female name in japanese which means peach    i think its nice and cute and i used it for a long time before i even knew the real meaning because my real name is matthew and its just a handy shortening    i also go by madellyn in some circles

1 hour ago, Momo said:

well thats a long story    i really dont have a close attachment to any particular pronouns but especially in real life i usually stick to male pronouns because thats what i was born with     but online i have some profiles as a male some as a female and some sites i even have both     for instance here on arocalpyse im here as momo which is a female name in japanese which means peach    i think its nice and cute and i used it for a long time before i even knew the real meaning because my real name is matthew and its just a handy shortening    i also go by madellyn in some circles

i got around it by changing my birth name to a gender neutral one   sam     and changing my prefix to mx 

i use any pronoun going as they dont mean anything to me

2 minutes ago, SamwiseLovesLife said:

i got around it by changing my birth name to a gender neutral one   sam

to be honest  i really dont care enough for something like that     i just dont have any attachment at all to either and switching between male and female pronouns in real life would just get confusing anyway    i dont begrudge anyone the opportunity to use other than male pronouns with me if they want as long as i know theyre talking about me though

so i suppose the whole things is really just a big fat meh on my side

Archived