hello ~ it's me

hi guys, i'm alice! I've known that i'm aromantic for a couple of months now, but it took me a while for me to figure it out because i'm also bisexual and didn't know if i was attracted to people romantically or sexually. I'm 15 and i'm in my sophomore year of high school... i like dogs, i play the violin, i do sports,i art, and i watch too much tv. I really don't know what else to say so?????

Welcome! It's nice to have someone at least close to my age (14, but in 8th grade)! Have some ice cream! :icecream:

I also like dogs, and play some violin (although I switched to cello a few years ago, I played violin for 4 or 5 years). I watch too much youtube, so that's similar to TV, right? xD 

Welcome and enjoy the forum!

8 minutes ago, Spud said:

It's nice to have someone at least close to my age

I mean, I've been here the whole time. But I also lied; I'm actually 16. I honestly forgot. This is kinda embarrassing. I'll just go and ninja edit my post now.

2 minutes ago, DeMorgan said:

I mean, I've been here the whole time. But I also lied; I'm actually 16. I honestly forgot. This is kinda embarrassing. I'll just go and ninja edit my post now.

i do that all the time, it takes me a year to remember how old when I tell people and then well... you know

5 minutes ago, DeMorgan said:

Haha Morgan. I remember learning you were 16 and then I was confused like "wait… is he 15 or 16?" xD But ray is even closer to my age heheh. And it's great to have more people on here anyway. Ok whatever you get the point :P 

4 minutes ago, DeMorgan said:

Trust me, the older you get the more normal this will become.  Ever since I passed 21 (the last cultural sign that I was a "real" grown-up. ha), I almost always have to think twice about it.  Sometimes I just give my age range to make it easier on myself ;)

1 minute ago, PerformativeSurprise said:

Trust me, the older you get the more normal this will become.  Ever since I passed 21 (the last cultural sign that I was a "real" grown-up. ha), I almost always have to think twice about it.  Sometimes I just give my age range to make it easier on myself ;)

Yay for normalcy!

Archived