Ad-Libs

DannyFenton123

The game where you go to this site (or some equivalent) and enter in words to create a hilarious nonsense story, like this one:

Spoiler

Job Cover Letter

I am qualified for this job because I'm aromantic. I got a college education at Arocalypse and I majored in raindrops. I consider myself very happy because I'm a papo. I'll be working to support my wife and our three dangerous brains. I'm looking for a job that pays between 7 and infinity dollars a year.

I have experience using guilty cartoons and a person. I have a sharp attitude that makes me good for asking. I think these, among many other qualifications, make me the most anxious candidate for this job.

Sincerely,

Danny

One annoying thing is that it does ask specifically for 'girl's names' and 'boy's names'. I just tend to screw it and put whatever name I want in there :P

A few of mine which I put in the discord server:

When invited to a party at a Stoner's house, you should always bring a Music. This will make you seem especially Aromantic, and may even get you some Aronauts. Don't talk too lazily, and don't ever sit on the Rope. Don't dance too painfully, and don't procrastinate anything that's in the Watch. At the end of the party, be sure to reject your host before saying PAPOS! and driving home.

According to Principal Danny, the school science fair this year was "very educational." At the same time, Principal Danny announced plans to quit the school system and become a Physicist. "It sounds like a safer job," the Principal said. Several Aromantic projects were disqualified this year. The experiment on Animal Magnetism by NO was canceled before we could plug in her Papo. The project by No on Gravity's Effect on First Graders was canceled when the custodians wouldn't let him borrow a ladder. And the nuclear-powered 3ds built by Xavo was taken away by the police, who said Izumi will be back in school "any day now." Zema won second prize with an experiment that asked, Can Papos Learn Karate? (The answer was yes.) The Papos tossed Principal Danny over a Rubber band and left the science fair. Anyone who sees them should call the main office. Why won first prize with her TNT Spuds. By planting seeds in gunpowder and watering them with nitroglycerin, she grew Spuds that explode when you drop them. "What a dynamite idea," the Principal joked angrily. So far, nobody has figured out how the prize-winning Spuds got into the salad served to the Principal at lunchtime. Just to be safe, though, the Vegetable Surprise has been taken off tomorrow's lunch menu.

It was a very Cold day at school. First, I had to Roll my locker. In homeroom class, we had a test on People and Danny got a perfect score. I forgot my homework for Aro Flag class, and the teacher was Dark! Next I had to happily write a report about DVD, and it was so Green. I read it to the class and it made everybody Drop. Lunch was the best part of the day, we ate Tongues with Asexual milk. In art class, Izumi spilled the Aronauts all over my new DVD and it turned all Volatile. Math class took forever, I just wanted to Fidget through it. I asked for a pass to go to the Computer, and I saw Zema and Omitef kissing in the hall. My last class was band, and we played three new Legs. After school, I felt Viscious as I rode the bus home.

These are so ridiculous xD

Another one of mine, about an aromantic meerkat:aropridepapo:

Spoiler

Pet Show

One day my dad came home and said there was going to be a big pet show in our town. "That's overconfident!" I said. "I'm sure Basil will win." Basil is our pet meerkat. She is really smart. She can do lots of tricks. She's very good at shaking knee and jumping through knives. Her favorite food is cacti. It's the only thing she'll eat.

On the day of the pet show, I got up early and washed Basil and tied her favorite t-shirt around her neck. She looked burning.

I couldn't believe all the pets at the show. On one side of us there was a big rat. On the other side was a Russian poodle. At that point the judges came by. We showed them how Basil can balance a building on her spleen. The judges were very impressed.

At the end of the day, the first prize went to a big fox with red stripes. But Basil got a violet ribbon for being the most aromantic meerkat at the show.

These are so ridiculous xD 

Spoiler

One day my dad came home and said there was going to be a big pet show in our town. "That's Hungry!" I said. "I'm sure Spoopy will win." Spoopy is our pet Popplio. She is really smart. She can do lots of tricks. She's very good at shaking Beak and jumping through Slowpokes. Her favorite food is Slowpoke tails. It's the only thing she'll eat.

On the day of the pet show, I got up early and washed Spoopy and tied her favorite Snood around her neck. She looked Annoying.

I couldn't believe all the pets at the show. On one side of us there was a big Rowlet. On the other side was a Kantonese poodle. At that point the judges came by. We showed them how Spoopy can balance a Potato on her Claw. The judges were very impressed.

At the end of the day, the first prize went to a big Litten with Green stripes. But Spoopy got a Red ribbon for being the most Minty Popplio at the show.

Another Pet Show :\

Spoiler

Pet Show

One day my dad came home and said there was going to be a big pet show in our town. "That's tiny!" I said. "I'm sure Frank will win." Frank is our pet Catdog. She is really smart. She can do lots of tricks. She's very good at shaking Ear and jumping through Suns. Her favorite food is ice cream. It's the

only thing she'll eat.

On the day of the pet show, I got up early and washed Frank and tied her favorite Jacket around her neck. She looked awesome.

I couldn't believe all the pets at the show. On one side of us there was a big Dogcat. On the other side was a Quark poodle. At that point the judges came by. We showed them how Frank can balance a Table on her Leg. The judges were very impressed.

At the end of the day, the first prize went to a big Bugcat with Green stripes. But Frank got a Purple ribbon for being the most boring Catdog at the show.

A different one!

Spoiler

Things That Drive Me Crazy

I just hate it when:

Mom serves pizza for dinner.

My pet Fish chews my Car.

Pflanze gets mad at the class for being cool.

My best friend John decides to eat with somebody else.

I get read for something I didn't do.

Dad makes me wear Games to school.

My favorite TV show "How I destroyed the earth!" gets canceled because the station has to broadcast a news conference.

People fly into my bedroom without knocking.

When invited to a party at a Pokeball's house, you should always bring a Great Ball. This will make you seem especially neat, and may even get you somePokemon. Don't talk too gracefully, and don't ever sit on the Ultra Ball. Don't dance too adamantly, and don't trade anything that's in the Masterball. At the end of the party, be sure to battle your host before saying Yeah! and driving home.

• 3 weeks later...

And now for some Pokemon Sun/Moon based complete randomness:

The doorbell rang. Gladion and Lillie raced to the door. There on the doorstep was an enormous, random box. What could be inside? They pose fused the box into the Pokemon Refresh. Lillie pose put her Ultra Beast close to the box. She thought she heard a voice whisper, "Fusion Dance!"

"Hurry. Open the box!" screamed Gladion. To their amazement, Lusamine leaped out of the box and started singing "DRAGON BALL Z". There was nothing else to do but sing along.

• 2 months later...

I did a nihilist/shitpost one and i'm satisfied with the result

• You will meet a handsome Shitposter.
  • fatalistic things are coming your way.
  • Be on the lookout for nihilists; it could mean disaster.
  • Don't be afraid to Shitposting; this may seem nihilistic, but will pay off in the long run.
  • Give a Nihilist to a friend; but try not to seem too shitty.
  • Your romantic future looks useless; be sure to Shitposted your Fatalist before going out.
  • Send a note or card to someone who is uninspiring to you.

According to Principal Renata , the school science fair this year was "very educational." At the same time, Principal Renata announced plans to quit the school system and become a podiatrist . "It sounds like a safer job," the Principal said.

Several disorganized projects were disqualified this year. The experiment on Animal Magnetism by Annette was canceled before we could plug in her praying mantis. The project by Claudius on Gravity's Effect on First Graders was canceled when the custodians wouldn't let him borrow a ladder. And the nuclear-powered fearlessness built by Shawn was taken away by the police, who said Meena will be back in school "any day now."

Allison won second prize with an experiment that asked, Can octopi Learn Karate? (The answer was yes.) The octopi tossed Principal Renata over a coat hanger and left the science fair. Anyone who sees them should call the main office.

Lauretta won first prize with her TNT artichokes. By planting seeds in gunpowder and watering them with nitroglycerin, she grew artichokes that explode when you drop them. "What a dynamite idea," the Principal joked sheepishly. So far, nobody has figured out how the prize-winning artichokes got into the salad served to the Principal at lunchtime. Just to be safe, though, the Vegetable Surprise has been taken off tomorrow's lunch menu.

J.R.R. Tolkien has been thrust into the Banana-light yet again with the release of his famous trilogy Lord of the AP as a Z series. The three books, Screw A of the Ring, The Two Shitposts, and Return of the Posts, are preceded by another book The Shitpost, which may also be filmed later on. 

I'd read Screw A of the Ring

Archived