Incoming transmission - its me

cokakoala

I'm your friendly neighborhood grey-demiro from California.

I like Star Trek, comics, creating art, Marvel-Nextflix series, and getting shit done.

I look forward to watching this site grow with time. You all seem like wonderful people already

Sidenote: I love the :icecream: icecream greetings! Is that an AVEN thing? Why specifically ice cream?

Welcome!! :icecream: I believe it's because of the whole crying over a breakup while eating ice cream and also the makeshift ice cream emoticon while the ice cream emoticon wasn't there C> is like a not heart and also just to have an ace equivalent?

*heard too many things to remember which one was correct if not all or maybe none or maybe more*

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Starry Sky said:

Welcome!! :icecream: I believe it's because of the whole crying over a breakup while eating ice cream and also the makeshift ice cream emoticon while the ice cream emoticon wasn't there C> is like a not heart and also just to have an ace equivalent?

Pretty much everything summed up there. Anyway, welcome to Arocalypse and have some :icecream:!

• Like 2

Welcome! :icecream:

If you want an explanation for ice cream, there's a few threads (a lot of the early ones in the welcome area about it).

Here's a link to a thread specifically on ice cream:

• Like 1